Joey sent home

scottjf82

Really, really wanted Barton to be the player we needed but it just has not happened.  If he goes, he goes... it then gives the manager the chance to correct it with a high paid defender in January.  In the meantime, go with Holt, Halliday, Forrester/Windass.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

He was right not to mention in the Press conference as it would have dominated it and our teams not just about one player.

Fair point.

Just thought it would have looked better if Warburton broke the news rather than someone else leaking it.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Possibly. No idea if he's suspended though or if that's a bit of shit-stirring from the 'poisonous' papers and over-exaggerating just a couple hours after Warburton had another pop at them.

Suppose it could just be Barton has been told to train on his own. 

Until i see anything offcial i wont criticise anyone could be sent home for a whole host of reasons 

fuckin clyde 1 are ripping into barton at the moment getting right into 1 of our players just to avoid slagging they fannies for getting beat 7 0 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off , the sooner we stop signing catholics that have supported the filth all their days the better.

I and a few others said we should never have signed this waster , he's a grade A prick and has totally fucked up our style of play ever since he came . Its fuckin superb he won't be playing this week , and we can get back to fast free flowing football.

Fuck off man, it's 2016. I'd be happy if our entire team were Celtic supporting Catholics if they produced on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Where are you hearing this?

Through a colleague. To add a wee bit to it, if there had been some kind of massive bust up earlier in the day then the Rangers media team (and the coaches) at the U20s game seemed blissfully unaware of anything.

If it is the case that he's just thrown his toys out the pram after being told he's getting dropped on Saturday then I really do hope we get him to fuck.

If he thinks he's worth a place in that starting lineup after his recent performances then he needs to wise up.

Barton only signed for Rangers because he had a book out, he could've got more money down South, I'm pretty sure of that, I'm also sure he could've got enough secrurity elsewhere too, his book was due out this month though, whoever else wanted him he wouldn't have got the publicity or coverage he would get as a Rangers player, it also opened up a whole new worldwide fanbase for him to sell his book too as well.

I think it's pretty strange that a guy who was so obviously a tim would come here in the first place, its no like he needs the money and its no like he was short on options, he came off the back of a big season and could've got an EPL gig, the only thing that I can genuinely believe could attract him here was the fanbase with his book up coming 

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Got told he was fighting with Halliday, trying to take over team talks and that. Didn't want to post as it was a Tim that told me. ?

Kenny Miller's neighbour's a tim ?

You may have got told something, but you don't really know anything do you ?

8 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I said there's been 2 incidents where 1 player has been involved and that might be a concern.

Never at any point did I say Halliday was to blame for the supposed fight with Barton.

That's the second time you've quoted me without reading my post properly. Read them properly or don't quote me. Bellend.

Are you a fucking mongo? You were quite clearly suggesting that Halliday could be the main factor in both arguments. If you try and deny this then I suggest you go back and read what you originally posted. 

Just now, The Dude said:

If he has been dropped, then is it that unlikely that he may have been given a few days off to go down south and spend with his family? Particularly if there has been an argument between him and Halliday? Let's everyone cool down, give Barton a chance to go away and see his kids etc. Tomorrow would be all about preparation for Saturday (which he wouldn't be involved in), yesterday would have been their day off and he was there on Tuesday.

Careful with all that reason and logic. You'll be charged as a heretic and burned.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If it is the case that he's just thrown his toys out the pram after being told he's getting dropped on Saturday then I really do hope we get him to fuck.

If he thinks he's worth a place in that starting lineup after his recent performances then he needs to wise up.

Sorry but I have to completely disagree with you here. How is this different from say Goram or Gough reacting in anger being told they'll be watching from the side?

This is being highlighted for purely negative reasons when half the people on here cry out for fight and passion in the players. Surely that's what both Halliday and Barton are exhibiting?