Joey sent home

scottjf82

1 minute ago, will2203 said:

So MW picks his team on a Tuesday? Why would he tell joseph anthony he wasn't playing when he doesn't know who is fit/well until match day? 

Think you might be wrong.

I might very well be, thought it only fair to pass on what I'd heard. Managers will often tell players ahead of time if they are going to miss out, particularly high-profile ones, and while they may not have picked their replacement it's definitely not rare for a manager to make a decision to leave someone out four or five days ahead of time.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Are you a fucking mongo? You were quite clearly suggesting that Halliday could be the main factor in both arguments. If you try and deny this then I suggest you go back and read what you originally posted. 

Never suggested he was the main factor in both arguments either. I said there's been 2 incidents and he's been involved in both. Never said he was at fault in either, merely a suggestion that his temperament isn't the greatest either and that it might be a concern.

I've explained myself to you 3 times now and still you just continue to read my post whatever way you please. It's getting tedious now, as are your childish insults so do me a favour and fuck off and be a prick to someone else. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Fuck off man, it's 2016. I'd be happy if our entire team were Celtic supporting Catholics if they produced on the pitch.

What the fuck are you on?

dont fucking share it cos it canny be good for you.

i need a lie down after reading that utter pish.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Seems you are targeting someone who has only been here 5 minutes. There is real dross stealing a wage and a fair few of them in our ranks proving exactly that since last April. :D

He has been here long enough for me to form an opinion, yip there are more that will never be Rangers players as long as they have a hole in their arse but this thread is about Barton,

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Get him to fuck. He is a loudmouth wanker with little ability as a football player. I hope Halliday tore him a new one. At least Andy has the baws to say what probably a lot of the team have been thinking for a while. Fuck off joey. Waste of a jersey and cunt of a man 

He clearly has got quite a bit of ability as a football player whatever else is going on, hasn't really shown it for us so far but his abilities been clear throughout his career including last season 

Tbh I don't rate Halliday at all, he has got the passion but is lacking in the ability front, would much rather play Windass, Forrester and Rossitor. I thought Barton would stroll it up here but so far he has completely floundered, looks like the comments have come to bite him in the ass

29 minutes ago, smitzer007 said:

Rossiter and Windass are typical MW signings. Not even sure what Joey and Niko are doing at the club to be honest. Nothing against them as footballers but they were never going to fit into our style of play. I wonder if they were more King signings than Warburton ones. 

Were they not recommended by McParland?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I might very well be, thought it only fair to pass on what I'd heard. Managers will often tell players ahead of time if they are going to miss out, particularly high-profile ones, and while they may not have picked their replacement it's definitely not rare for a manager to make a decision to leave someone out four or five days ahead of time.

Deciding is one thing but telling them is another. Recipe for disaster in my book.

44 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Barton obviously isn't popular with most of us just now because he's been utter shite.

Might be a bit of a concern that there seems to have been 2 bust ups between our players this season though. 1 on the pitch against Hamilton and now 1 on the training pitch.

1 player has been involved in both of them.

If your referring to the Wes and Halliday incident then to be fair Foderingham was definitely to blame for it and I can understand why Halliday reacted the way he did. Don't mind seeing a keeper having a go but he was over the top I thought.

24 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Apparently Barton was told he wouldn't be playing on Saturday, was having a moan, Halliday said something then they got into an argument. Sounds a little bit like a mountain of a molehill tbh.

Surely not true. Barton is one of MW's  favourites who he is scared to drop. He is an undercover kaflik sent to lose us old firm matches.  Don't you read RM?:sherlock:

I think those wanting rid of Barton will be dissapointed. He will calm down and come back soon enough.