All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

1 hour ago, Gallus said:

See he's said his "Kids are older than the club…"

We cant have that.

Same club that sells out Torbett Towers, the cess pit that lay half empty for 4 years 

Same club with a fans forum riddled with obsessed, paedophile harbouring rancid fuckpigs 

Must be tough when your Sister is also your Mother 

images-1.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Same club that sells out Torbett Towers, the cess pit that lay half empty for 4 years 

Same club with a fans forum riddled with obsessed, paedophile harbouring rancid fuckpigs 

Must be tough when your Sister is also your Mother 

images-1.jpeg

You do know that makes literally no sense to the comment you quoted to reply to don't you? 

4 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

I never claimed to know any facts that is why I said "I hope"

As for MW not having an ego you must be joking, he is a football manager and they are all "egos". Why do you think they have to be called boss rather than their name? Doesn't happen anywhere else that I have ever worked. And just look at his response to criticism or any suggestion his tactics don't always work.

There is no sensible  reason Barton should not be allowed access to the facilities even if only to keep himself fit enough to sell on

There is. The longer hes out of football the harder it will be to find another club and command the salary he wants 

He knows and so does the club. Also a 34yr old on 20k a week will not yield a transfer fee.

Trust the club to sort it out 

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There is. The longer hes out of football the harder it will be to find another club and command the salary he wants 

He knows and so does the club. Also a 34yr old on 20k a week will not yield a transfer fee.

Trust the club to sort it out 

At most he'd be out to the summer. As a senior pro he'd be entitled under FIFA's contract regulations to cancel his deal if he didn't feature in enough games (Typically 10% but will vary on a case-by-case basis). Given he'd have been frozen out since September it's hard to argue there would't be "sporting just cause" (to use FIFAs definition)

5 hours ago, Dubaijim said:

Where were these employment laws when we sacked Sandaza? 

What do you think Green called Sandaza into the office and said 'son yer fucking sacked'? He would have been done for Gross Misconduct or would have had a break clause written into the contract.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Quite ironic to talk about a forum being obsessed the put a photoshopped display of another team, no?

3 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

You do know that makes literally no sense to the comment you quoted to reply to don't you? 

Aye,  cause that photo is on their site not a Rangers page

Makes complete sense 

17 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You called them obsessed but posted something about.

Ironic. Makes complete sense.

A tarrier signs up, lies dormant then has the  obsessed dig using Barton to get his post across 

I call him out on it for being obsessed and I tell him some truths about his rancid club

Do you approve /share his view and applaud the comment ? You certainly don't challenge the tarrier

You do take time out to post though, a cheap pop at me while leaving the tarrier to go about his lurking merry way

There's nothing Ironic there, moronic, yes, on your part 

5 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

A tarrier signs up, lies dormant then has the  obsessed dig using Barton to get his post across 

I call him out on it for being obsessed and I tell him some truths about his rancid club

Do you approve /share his view and applaud the comment ? You certainly don't challenge the tarrier

You do take time out to post though, a cheap pop at me while leaving the tarrier to go about his lurking merry way

Hahahahahahahaha

5 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

There's been a few high post count members post that very same claim. All lurking tims? 

Gordon Smith: Getting rid of Joey Barton would be Rangers’ best bit of business

Gordon Smith

IT DOESN’T happen often but the best deal Rangers may strike this winter could be the one to get a player OUT of the club rather than bring a new one in!

I say that because the sooner the Joey Barton distraction can be resolved, the better – for all concerned.

And if costs a couple of hundred thousand pounds now to terminate his contract then surely it is worth it.

I believed Joey was a good signing when his arrival was announced in the summer.

He had been the top man with English Championship winners Burnley, which is a very high standard. He was also “good box office”, which is important in a year when the club really needed the fans to rally round.

New players are always a risk, though, and in this case it didn’t work out.

Joey seemed to feel that was down to the players around him and, possibly, the style of play favoured by manager Mark Warburton.

To be fair, he didn’t have the set-up he enjoyed at Turf Moor, where he had two extremely energetic young team-mates beside him who were more than willing to do the hard yards for him.

I think also in his mind he had pictured the romantic idea of Rangers going up to the Premiership after years of exile in the lower leagues and immediately dominating.

That was unrealistic.

We all know about Celtic’s superior budget, that is a given. They brought in £20 million from the Champions League alone.

But it is also true there are several other teams who are a cut above the sides Rangers faced in the Championship last season.

Aberdeen are the obvious example. Prior to their defeat by Hamilton they had won six games on the spin (in all competitions) which is great form, at whatever standard you are playing at.

Hearts are very strong and we got a reminder on Wednesday, too, of just how canny an operator Tommy Wright is when he sent out his
St Johnstone side to frustrate Rangers at Ibrox.

It worked a treat, they left with a point to the sounds of home supporters muttering once again about the lack of flexibility in Rangers tactics.

Mark Warburton raised a few eyebrows with his statement that Plan B is just doing Plan A better!

I think it has stayed in the minds of more than a few fans as an indication of a mind which is too set in its ways.

That can spread to the players –keeper Wes Foderingham looked genuinely put out when Saints strikers shut down his close passing options on Wednesday.

I still believe they can finish second-top this season, which, when we consider they have already reached the semi-finals of the League Cup, would be good going in what is a transitional year.

But the distraction of Barton has to be dealt with.

If they can follow Aberdeen’s lead and bring in a gem like James Maddison on loan in the January window, then so much the better.