All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

The article has been contrived by gerry braiden who is the evening tims guru on all things kafflic and shellic, in fact I think he thinks he is a priest, michael briggs he probably met when they were hawkin their meat in the gents toilet of Buchanan street bus station. Mischief making as they do !

Good article, although I don't agree with it all. I think Barton signed thinking he would run rings around a lower standard of opposition player. He is unfit and can't match the pace set up here.

Instead of internalising, realising his fitness needed improvement and putting some hard work in he has blamed everyone else. He is a lazy mouthpiece who prefers Twitter and media interviews to proving himself on the pitch. 

I thought Boyd spoke well last night and even this article with his brown comments I am sure us all on here well telling JB to shut his fucking mouth and do the talking on the park which he did not do.

End of the day side show joey will be out on his arse and we will continue on without him and he will look back and regret it not us.

1 hour ago, minstral said:

The same scumbag Brown that taunts our players, plus the hanging dolls, really Chris. How can you respect scum that despise our club.

Calls him broony annaw, fuckin gut wrenching, I despair I really do !:sherlock:

Boyd may well be correct in his assessment of JB (except for the conspiracy theory bull ) however holding Brown up as some sort of Old Firm paragon ffs. Men against boys, getting in Diouf's face, numerous snide media digs, is that the mutual respect he speaks of? Brown is as bad as JB but without the humour or intelligence .

8 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Barton and Rangers  been getting enough stick in the press we don't need so called one of our own in the paper slagging them 

Especially if that someone was part of the worst Rangers team in history and failed to get us promotion from the Scottish Championship. 

Barton's had 5 bad games for us.  Brown was shite for Celtic all of last season and if fact Celtic fans wanted him gone in the summer.  Has Brown turned in to a world beater over the summer?  No, he hasn't.

58 minutes ago, Big_dado said:

Our midfield was utter dross he was getting no service in matches I watched and was clearly frustrated. He's going a bit deep with the conspiracy theory's here, surely Barton isn't actually intelligent enough to orchestrate this entire situation, he's just been shite. He's not Lex Luthor ffs.

Think you're forgetting how ridiculously fat he let himself get. 

30 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Boyd may well be correct in his assessment of JB (except for the conspiracy theory bull ) however holding Brown up as some sort of Old Firm paragon ffs. Men against boys, getting in Diouf's face, numerous snide media digs, is that the mutual respect he speaks of? Brown is as bad as JB but without the humour or intelligence .

Barton isn't intelligent. Just thinks if he says he is enough times people will believe it.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Don't agree with all of it - respect for Celtic shite, Brown handled himself well, mutual respect both Old Firm have for each other, he never went to USA because of convictions (one of my group there was in jail more recently for assaulting a copper and he got in no problem so why not Barton?)

i digress a bit, Boyds message overall is spot-on

Not read all the thread but I'm sure he would need a visa rather than esta. Kyle from the View was the same. Not getting into America  fucked everything for them