All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

But, but, but, Halliday is in the wrong. You not blaming him just because he's a pure staunch Rangers fan.

Frankly mate I don't know who is right or wrong - I and you and everyone else on here doesn't really know what went on. However, here are some deductions you can use to at least come to some kind of conclusion 

what previous does halliday have? 

What previous does Barton have?

Has halliday tweeted anything or approachedtv/radio?

Warburton put halliday back into the starting 11 in Barton's absence, what does that and the above tell you? 

Barton's been suspended for a further 3 weeks - why?

Theres a common denominator here and no buts about it!

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'll probably wait until there's confirmation from either the club or Barton tbh.

He didn't seem to think he was finished at the club when sky asked him today.

Fuckin hell,  he  just said he probably wouldn't join us if he had the chance again. It's over. Done. finished.

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Frankly mate I don't know who is right or wrong - I and you and everyone else on here doesn't really know what went on. However, here are some deductions you can use to at least come to some kind of conclusion 

what previous does halliday have? 

What previous does Barton have?

Has halliday tweeted anything or approachedtv/radio?

Warburton put halliday back into the starting 11 in Barton's absence, what does that and the above tell you? 

Barton's been suspended for a further 3 weeks - why?

Theres a common denominator here and no buts about it!

spot on, i think the dressing room will be better without him.  spend his wage on a decent defender in January. 

As much as I dislike the source it fits, all this could have and should have been put to bed and forgot about, unless of course a massive ego got in the way...

He did, in his statement last week say he regretted the incident and he fully respected the gaffers decision but he did stop short of apologising, publicly. anyway.

Only outcome going forward that would benefit Rangers is Barton getting his head down, his mouth shut and discovering some form, he cant do that while he's suspended, I think that tells its own story.

Was told a story during the week off a workmate(bluenose) that Barton has been a dick  to one of thd younger players constantly and deliberately mis-pronouncing his name...one of thd older players told him thats not his name and he replied i dont give a fuck 

Shocking behavior if true 

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

When was this said? 

Barton takes a bite out of a mid‑afternoon sandwich in the well‑heeled neighbourhood of Bearsden, six miles from the centre of Glasgow, and thinks about his move. “Knowing what I know now?” he says, chewing thoughtfully. “Reflecting on it, would I have made the same decision? Probably not. I’ve even been honest with people about that. There is an honesty that I am operating which means some people think I’m critiquing them. But I know that in time it will turn out to be the right decision. As tough as it is, adversity brings out the best in you.