All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

Just now, cushynumber said:

I think I'll take MWs take on things from here on in rather than this sactimonous pricks

At the time JB was the only one to say something. MW did not release a statement which made the situation worse imo. Anyway, if he doesn't want to play for us, then it's goodbye and move on.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I was defending what I thought was one of our own players, He doesn't seem to want to be one from what he has said, So my support has now stopped. Don't think we'll ever find out what really went on. 

Whit, after all your nonsense about him rebuilding his reputation? The love fest didn't last long.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

At the time JB was the only one to say something. MW did not release a statement which made the situation worse imo. Anyway, if he doesn't want to play for us, then it's goodbye and move on.

I apologies for calling you a bint. 

Surprised no ones lamped him tbh especially if he actually comes away with that pick a quote out the philosophy book patter. 

Big Moshni had a philosophy, he jabbed wee rodents on the chin...bring him back for a day

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Surprised no ones lamped him tbh especially if he actually comes away with that pick a quote out the philosophy book patter. 

Big Moshni had a philosophy, he jabbed wee rodents on the chin...bring him back for a day

Imagine Barton  telling the Moz he was pish...

Just now, will2203 said:

Whit, after all your nonsense about him rebuilding his reputation? The love fest didn't last long.

Everything I said to defend him still applies. I'm not going to spend my time defending one of our players, when he doesn't want to play for us, I wish him good luck and hope he moves on without a fuss. end of

3 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Doesn't make MW look very good signing him does it!  Don't get me wrong I really like MW, and I hope he turns things around, but this has got to be his worst signing....

Not really, but am glad this has all happened quickly and early in the season.

MW will surely have learned his lesson with regard to cunts like Barton.

Who knows, all this shite could even stick a rocket up Kranjcar and Senderos.

There's simply no way back from this, how can you expect his team mates to work with him after reading that. 

He doesn't want to be here then he can fuck off, we've seen better players than Joey Barton come and go. 

Some arrogance from him,  it's almost impressive.