All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck right up - just because the papers are scum it doesn't mean they 100% of the time print stuff that isn't true either.

Papers have moles and contacts within clubs - especially ours - we seem to be full of them.

Check the other thread about a Guardian interview he did earlier and tell me The Sun's wrong and his days aren't numbered ....

Are you incapable of replying to someone without being abusive ?

If you were one of the unwashed i would understand.

I don't like the guy,  I never have but saying that you've got to give him a bit if credit for being honest and admitting he's made a cunt if things.  If, and this is a huge IF,  if he stays I would expect him to work his balls off and put in man of the match performances every other game. He knows that he's been pish and he's been left in no doubt about it. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

But, but, but, Halliday is in the wrong. You not blaming him just because he's a pure staunch Rangers fan.

We don't know who, if anyone, is in the wrong.  What do we honestly know about this situation?  There was heated discussions after the Old Firm game and Joey was given some cool down time which is unsurprising knowing his personality.  He's went in to training and been given another 3 weeks off for reasons unknown. 

1 minute ago, Gooseman said:

I don't like the guy,  I never have but saying that you've got to give him a bit if credit for being honest and admitting he's made a cunt if things.  If, and this is a huge IF,  if he stays I would expect him to work his balls off and put in man of the match performances every other game. He knows that he's been pish and he's been left in no doubt about it. 

He's definitely underperformed and it will be interesting to see how this turns out 

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

He's definitely underperformed and it will be interesting to see how this turns out 

It's pretty obvious how it's going to turn out. He's a shite footballer and an arsehole of a man. I reckon the gaffer is on a bit of a learning curve about dealing with people like him. The profile, the salary and all that.

You can say what you like about Dave King (Tightwad, dubious financial history etc, I say it myself), but there's no doubt in my mind that he can and will be one ruthless bastard when he wants to be.

16 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We don't know who, if anyone, is in the wrong.  What do we honestly know about this situation?  There was heated discussions after the Old Firm game and Joey was given some cool down time which is unsurprising knowing his personality.  He's went in to training and been given another 3 weeks off for reasons unknown. 

He's an absolute wank always has been always will be, the manager seems to think he was in the wrong otherwise he wouldn't have been gave a week away, then three weeks suspension.

Think it's obvious who's in the wrong.

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's pretty obvious how it's going to turn out. He's a shite footballer and an arsehole of a man. I reckon the gaffer is on a bit of a learning curve about dealing with people like him. The profile, the salary and all that.

You can say what you like about Dave King (Tightwad, dubious financial history etc, I say it myself), but there's no doubt in my mind that he can and will be one ruthless bastard when he wants to be.

I think the ultimate decision is with JB and whether he wants to keep his mouth shut over the next few weeks, knuckle down and turn this poor situation around.

On the other hand, he could use this to his full advantage. Someone posted yesterday about him going to the scum and that's something I certainly wouldn't rule out now as a lot of Rangers fans have the knives out for him and the mhutants would love it if this happenned. 

15 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

so once again we are now dealing with somebody leaking stuff to the media from our club, this is getting beyond a joke now

Don't believe what people say,Nothing more than rumours and nobody knows what happened,Twatter is full of ITK but know nothing.

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's an absolute wank always has been always will be, the manager seems to think he was in the wrong otherwise he wouldn't have been gave a week away, then three weeks suspension.

Think it's obvious who's in the wrong.

You're free to speculate as much as you like but you don't know what's going on.

Warburton's Rangers is failing.  If we keep dropping points at this rate I doubt Warburton will be here when Joey's 3 week hiatus is up.  Maybe Joey doesn't think the tactics are working and has had a go at the manager for it.  It's all conjecture at this point. 

If the betting this turns out to be true then he should certainly be sent packing.  

2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Sorry to hear that... Bonus for you might get to be the Lord Provost one day  

So, after you want my respect, you now have a go at my religion.

You are a terrible 'bear', you should be banned from here, and a disgrace to this great club.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You're free to speculate as much as you like but you don't know what's going on.

Warburton's Rangers is failing.  If we keep dropping points at this rate I doubt Warburton will be here when Joey's 3 week hiatus is up.  Maybe Joey doesn't think the tactics are working and has had a go at the manager for it.  It's all conjecture at this point. 

If the betting this turns out to be true then he should certainly be sent packing.  

Now, you're speculating.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So, after you want my respect, you now have a go at my religion.

You are a terrible 'bear', you should be banned from here, and a disgrace to this great club.

Please don't report me... I'll buy you a packet of bics to shave your eyebrow.