All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

56 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We have taken in wayward players before and they have turned out superb for us - folk giving up on a player far to easily on here 

Wayward players as you describe have to deliver on the park or there not worth the hassle.  He hasn't.

There is no way back for him at Ibrox IMO.  There is no point in dragging it out, it only delays the inevitable.  We should get rid of him and do it quick.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Might that be the reason he has been suspended for 3 weeks? Pending investigation,rather than being connected to the training ground incident? You also have to wonder where all this shite is coming from.

Paul Murray

Ego-centric prick of a man.  Stands tall because of his arogance and idiotic attitude and personality. Exception from poty last season.  His achievements in football does not offer him the platform to run his mouth off, he's been a total failure and embarrassment. 

He's let the fans down, team mates down, his current employer down - all because he thinks he's fucking super duper.

Niko may be finished, working hard and doing his talking on the park.  compare his attitude with Joeys - no comparison.

Fuck off Joey ya cretin 

1 minute ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

None of this shows Rangers in a good light :disappointment:

I wonder if this humongous fuck up will put off any future signings.

As a club, we seem to sinking down to the level of people like King and Barton.

Every footballer has to responsibility not to bet - as ludicrous as that it.

Rangers have kept everything private and professional. 

What exactly have the club done wrong and why would that deter future signings?

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We have taken in wayward players before and they have turned out superb for us - folk giving up on a player far to easily on here 

Give it up, next you'll be saying he's your favourite player,

He's gone its just about how his exit is played out, He has undermined the whole team there is no way back.

58 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He's not good enough. Holt, Rossiter, Halliday, Kranjcar etc have all been better when they've played. Not as easy as he thought it was going to be, expected to stroll it down here and he's just not been anywhere near the level required. Therefore he thinks that if he keeps telling himself that he's better than everybody else, then it won't matter. Delusional is the word that springs to mind.

Goodbye.

Aye,  Joey shows far too many taig like traits for me, talks shite, is deluded,  thinks he's clever when he's actually a fucking mong and wants to blame everybody else for his own failings.  No doubt when this is all done and dusted and his contract ripped up he'll be running his mouth off (again)  playing the victim.    Would be a perfect fit with the wannabe oppressed cunts over at the tattie dome.

Had his chance and fucked it up...  

He might as well pack in football and fuck off to Tibet to be a fucking buddhist monk the way he is going on about things.

Was really hyped for this signing thinking it would really galvanise not only our midfield but the team and it's just not worked out.

Here's another proverb for you Joey......initiative is doing the right thing without being told......so time to show initiative and rip up your contract.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:Did he really just say that if he had to make the decision again (the move to Rangers) he wouldn't and he's already told people this? ... if I've read that right then never mind the 3-week suspension - terminate his contract tomorrow morning.

Barton takes a bite out of a mid‑afternoon sandwich in the well‑heeled neighbourhood of Bearsden, six miles from the centre of Glasgow, and thinks about his move. “Knowing what I know now?” he says, chewing thoughtfully. “Reflecting on it, would I have made the same decision? Probably not. I’ve even been honest with people about that. There is an honesty that I am operating which means some people think I’m critiquing them. But I know that in time it will turn out to be the right decision. As tough as it is, adversity brings out the best in you.

yes he did, adios it is then ?

40 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

If that articlae was published yesterday, then it was given earlier in the week, before Barton met with Warburton and the club confirmed that "no party would make further comment". It certainly complicates things, though.

His choice of words is poor at best; at worst, they're cringeworthy.

I can't imagine the rest of the squad will be too pleased with his comments and Scott Brown will be pissing himself on his high chair this morning, chin full of yoghurt, when his carer reads it out to him.

He cant come back after those comments.

Miller, Lee Wallace and Halliday would rip his fucking throat out.

Disrespectful little midget of a man.

Just seems to be one thing after another atm. He has to be smarter than that. He knows people want him to fail up here,and day by day he is giving them ammunition.

I hope he screws the nut over tne next few weeks,says nothing,comes back and works hard. Sadly can't see it happening though.

6 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Give it up, next you'll be saying he's your favourite player,

He's gone its just about how his exit is played out, He has undermined the whole team there is no way back.

Time will tell - it might just spur him and the team on - doesn't come across as a quitter - perhaps others will up their game to prove him wrong.