All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

lol they can have him.  they've had a jammy as f*** start to the season and I do not rate them.  They have 3 players in attack who can score goals but are mediocre everywhere else.

Only our inconsistency so far has cost us, and it seems that may be Barton's doing.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

lol they can have him.  they've had a jammy as f*** start to the season and I do not rate them.  They have 3 players in attack who can score goals but are mediocre everywhere else.

Only our inconsistency so far has cost us, and it seems that may be Barton's doing.

It's Barton's fault the team is inconsistent? :lol:

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

If he has been as disruptive as people here suggest, and given he was fighting with Halliday and Warburton... then would you doubt it? i mean seriously...

He was nowhere near the club last week and we still couldn't beat Ross county at home.

Naive to suggest all our problems on the pitch are down to one player IMO. He's fast becoming the scapegoat for our poor start to the season.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

He was nowhere near the club last week and we still couldn't beat Ross county at home.

Naive to suggest all our problems on the pitch are down to one player IMO. He's fast becoming the scapegoat for our poor start to the season.

He's not solely at fault for our poor performances but he could be at fault for players losing confidence if he's berating them and telling them their shite.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Who said anything about Ross County? result aside, we played better on Saturday than at any other point this season.

I don't think it's coincidence, but we are all building our own opinions at this point.  If we play poor again in the weeks ahead when he is away, then I will change my opinion.  I want Joey to be a success here as I know when he knuckles down he is an excellent player.  Make no mistake about it.

6 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Fuckin hell..........

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Who said anything about Ross County? result aside, we played better on Saturday than at any other point this season.

I don't think it's coincidence, but we are all building our own opinions at this point.  If we play poor again in the weeks ahead when he is away, then I will change my opinion.  I want Joey to be a success here as I know when he knuckles down he is an excellent player.  Make no mistake about it.

To be fair though when our best performance of the season is a 0-0 draw at home to Ross County who, with all due respect to them, we should expect to beat comfortably then it kinda points to something not being right at our club just now. Personally I don't think it's down to Barton but we all have a right to our own opinion.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

3 people quoted me on my last post.

2 of them, although I don't particularly agree with them, have actually made valid points.

Then there's you.

You are a grade A plonker who just can't see anything wrong with this wanker. Hope you are on the morning he sticks the first knife in us on twitter when he's gone.

8 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

He's not solely at fault for our poor performances but he could be at fault for players losing confidence if he's berating them and telling them their shite.

If someone is telling you you're shite at something then you should be itching to prove them wrong.

If we have players who are letting their heads go down just because of the opinion of one guy then I'd seriously question if they have the mentality to be playing for us in the first place.