All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Thought this was worthy of it's own thread. If it's mentioned in the bigger thread already then I apoloigise - please lock/merge.

Scottish Sun tweeting his career is finished because he never apologised to Warburton at this mornings meeting. Apparently asked him to say sorry and he refused.

If it's in the Sun it must be true.

Somehow i can't imagine anyone at Rangers sitting around a table and telling Barton to say sorry.

Barton won't be able to keep quite for 3 weeks about this and i think he's trying to play his ticket out the door,People at his book events constantly asking questions and wouldn't be surprised if some were put up to it by the media recording devices in hand pushing Bartons buttons hoping he will crack,They will try and wind him up also on twitter to get him to say something and then jump all over it.

They want Barton to be sacked and they want Warburton gone also simply to appease the unwashed.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So regarding the Sun's mole, who would be in attendance at the meeting? the boss, board members, secretary, Barton, his agent or legal agent. Who would tell ?

I think it's Kenny Millers neighbour.

its so obvious when you think about it.

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Somehow i can't imagine anyone at Rangers sitting around a table and telling Barton to say sorry.

Barton won't be able to keep quite for 3 weeks about this and i think he's trying to play his ticket out the door,People at his book events constantly asking questions and wouldn't be surprised if some were put up to it by the media recording devices in hand pushing Bartons buttons hoping he will crack,They will try and wind him up also on twitter to get him to say something and then jump all over it.

They want Barton to be sacked and they want Warburton gone also simply to appease the unwashed.

Fuck right up - just because the papers are scum it doesn't mean they 100% of the time print stuff that isn't true either.

Papers have moles and contacts within clubs - especially ours - we seem to be full of them.

Check the other thread about a Guardian interview he did earlier and tell me The Sun's wrong and his days aren't numbered ....

3 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You are a bit of a walloper, aren't ye?

Just now, cushynumber said:

What was his bet - sacked by Rangers before the September weekend? 5/1.

Causing a shitstorm, being all over the papers like a pissing dog and being about to be sacked by Rangers in the same week as his book comes out.

£10,000 at 30/100.

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Barton needs no assistance whatsoever to bump his gums.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Don't know. Ultimately,  it will have the same effect.

the way i'm reading this, this is the full story from the other week, instead of the bits and pieces from last week, they have more parts added in which i guess is from the same cunt leaking stuff at the club, and i guess this is why he he got suspended for 3 weeks, theres parts about last week (during his suspension, parts about his book and parts about regretting coming here which is part of the other interview he done while on the first week of suspension) and now theres added parts from the writer talking about his new 3 week suspension.

if the club don't say anything in the next few days then i'm pretty sure thats the interview that got him the 3 week suspension, looks like wednesday will be a very interesting day.