All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

5 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Cant be arsed with rumours generally and wont scroll through pages of cringeworthy patter to see if its been mentioned.

The main story coming out of it was he slated Warburton and his defensive drills and general approach and called him "clueless"

Could be shite but comes from generally reliable source with ties to the club, could see why it would be mentioned in heat of the moment.

Also not something we havent heard before from the Brentford boy and generally see with our own eyes as our defence is horrific.

You can clearly see that Warbuton has made a complete arse of defence this season so wouldn't surprise me if this was true!!

9 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Cant be arsed with rumours generally and wont scroll through pages of cringeworthy patter to see if its been mentioned.

The main story coming out of it was he slated Warburton and his defensive drills and general approach and called him "clueless"

Could be shite but comes from generally reliable source with ties to the club, could see why it would be mentioned in heat of the moment.

Also not something we havent heard before from the Brentford boy and generally see with our own eyes as our defence is horrific.

Wouldn't surprise me if true, ties in with JB'a statement

CsbO6FNXYAEuoLS.jpgCsbO6FNXEAAlUIT.jpg

14 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Yeah that's the story I was told a day after the incident, players don't like the training methods,Barton told warburton ,escalated from there

17 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

That version makes the most sense tbh.

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

We are a new club :belm:

Did anyone else notice what might have been a subtle wee dig from Liewell the other week when the story came out about Barton being offered to the tarriers?

Something along the lines of "we wish Joey well at his new club". 

Or am I completely paranoid now?

3 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Did anyone else notice what might have been a subtle wee dig from Liewell the other week when the story came out about Barton being offered to the tarriers?

Reading too much into that IMO :lol: 

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Reading too much into that IMO :lol: 

Aye but it doesn't change the fact that liewells a cunt weather he meant it or not 

16 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Cant be arsed with rumours generally innd wont scroll through pages oft present, thinscringeworthy patter to see if its been mentioned.

There IS a way to deliver his point about the manager beìng clueless and a time and a place and who are and who ISnt present at time of delivery, IT could be wrong place wrong time and the  boss IS now IN a corner with only one way to save face .

I have been IN similar situation at work where I was backed INto a situation INfront of many staff and punters, other than knocking the cant out I never had any option but to suspend and sack him, I said to him why did he choose to do IT INfront of others he said he just flipped and knows there was noway back INstead of waiting until we were one on one. IT may be the case JB just flipped and was then IN for a penny IN for a pound.

1 hour ago, Tav's Bandage said:

I dont believe this for one second.

Not the Barton comments, the fact that We actually have defensive drills..

What was said between Barton and MW is almost irrelevent IMO. Its about how the message is delivered.

Any manager worth his salt will listen to and act upon criticism from his senior players.

Barton could have spoken to MW privately and respectfully and I would sincerely hope he would have taken Bartons points on board.

Any manager worth his salt will also come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who disrepects him in front of the entire squad.

8 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

What was said between Barton and MW is almost irrelevent IMO. Its about how the message is delivered.

Any manager worth his salt will listen to and act upon criticism from his senior players.

Barton could have spoken to MW privately and respectfully and I would sincerely hope he would have taken Bartons points on board.

Any manager worth his salt will also come down like a ton of bricks on anyone who disrepects him in front of the entire squad.

Warburton said as much when asked about this in a press conference after he was suspended.

Reporter asked something about him changing his policy about players giving opinions and he said his door is always open for players to give their views on games and training sessions etc and that won't change but it's about them doing it in the right way.

Rangers should do what they should have done weeks ago, get rid and get rid quick.  If it costs us money so be it, won't be the first couple of million we have wasted.  Delaying the inevitable just creates rumours and innuendo (this thread as an example) and will undermine the team and the manager going forward.