The club mole

saltire266

For a long time now even before the Barton pish last week there has been someone leaking the club`s business to the press. We need to find the cunt and get him nailed.

Does anybody have an idea who it could be or heard any rumours of who it could be? Maybe Traynor feeding his mates stuff ??? Maybe someone giving information for a brown envelope??

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

For a long time now even before the Barton pish last week there has been someone leaking the club`s business to the press. We need to find the cunt and get him nailed.

Does anybody have an idea who it could be or heard any rumours of who it could be? Maybe Traynor feeding his mates stuff ??? Maybe someone giving information for a brown envelope??

You would need to find someone credible who holds a senior position inside Ibrox

Prob Craig Houston, I read an article of his, he must be Vice Chair or there about 

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Well I've heard the official account of what Barton said during and after the video analysis of the OF game and that came from a member of the squad but i'm not sure he's the one going to rebel with stories.

So I am going to guess you won't want to share the details?....In summary though what's your views? Barton out of order?

19 minutes ago, markem said:

So I am going to guess you won't want to share the details?....In summary though what's your views? Barton out of order?

We all know Barton was out of order , that's a given ,the question is was it a capital offence or is the situation resolvable. 

2 hours ago, saltire266 said:

everyone leaks, all the anti Barton stuff is fed from the board to their pals at the Rhecord to put pressure on him. Wish people would realise that the mhedia are used by the club to paint a picture