****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

2 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Yes, I'm feeling more and more confident as well.

The  only thing that worries me is how our defence plays and although we've kept 2 clean sheets recently and not lost a lot of goals, except for the 'fluke' game, I'm changing from 2-1 to us winning 3-1 as well.

I do fear Keirnan returning and making a cunt of it, but he may well return and have a blinder.

He has had one or two I think, but it's hard for me to remember what games they were.

I'm hoping that we stick with Wilson and Hill. I know that they weren't really tested much on Tuesday but to me it looks like our best comination so far. 

Don't rate Kiernan at all and I agree it is a worry if he plays.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Dunno mate! Hope to fuck I'm wrong but I just can't see it. We seem to be lacking that extra bit of quality and missing a leader. Not sure our players are up for the atmosphere at Pittodrie although I'm basing it on their shitebag performance against the scum. Would take a 95th minute og winner just now tbh!

I think the first goal will be key, if we can get it and don't give away anything daft from set pieces, we have a great chance.

95th minute og winner would be the dream scenario. :D

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I'm hoping that we stick with Wilson and Hill. I know that they weren't really tested much on Tuesday but to me it looks like our best comination so far. 

Don't rate Kiernan at all and I agree it is a worry if he plays.

We can only hope MW sticks with them, but Mark does seem to prefer Kiernan

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Win the morn and we're back in 2nd place only 4 points behind the top (tu) 

(yes, I know, game in hand though... and St. Johnstone could win tomorrow too :lol:)

Depends if Accies win against St J, if St J win they'll be in 2nd with us in 3rd. 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Windass is out. Someone has just tweeted they were talking to him in Blackpool.

Why is he in Blackpool?  That bit don't make sense, though he is fighting to be fit for tomorrow I doubt he'll be back in time, Rossiter is definitely out, so it looks like they are the only two that won't be available as Dodoo is also back in full training as are the rest of the squad.

Good opportunity to reclaim 2nd after Hertz dropped points today. Have a strange feeling of optimism going into this one, more than most of our recent games. Reckon we'll come out on top 2-0. Although the way this season has went I wouldn't be surprised if we lost by the same score line.

20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Absolutely man!

Dreading seeing the line up tomorrow if I'm honest though... Hopefully we stick with what appears to be working the past couple games

Be disappointed to see Niko, Kiernan and Miller tbh!

Just now, B1872 said:

Be disappointed to see Niko, Kiernan and Miller tbh!

Very disappointed to see Kiernan or Senderos get the nod over Wilson and Clint if I'm honest.

Love to see Waghorn kept in the middle as well.

Someone on my facebook said Steven Thompson was on sportscene and said Windass could be out for a few weeks. No idea if it's true or how he'd even know for a start. Be really gutted if it turns out to be true though.

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Very disappointed to see Kiernan or Senderos get the nod over Wilson and Clint if I'm honest.

Love to see Waghorn kept in the middle as well.

Someone on my facebook said Steven Thompson was on sportscene and said Windass could be out for a few weeks. No idea if it's true or how he'd even know for a start. Be really gutted if it turns out to be true though.

We'll miss Windass but we should have enough in there with Holt, Halliday and Forrester. Also Crooks is fit and Krancjar is available as well. We only have Thistle next week before the international break so we could potentially have Windass and Rossiter back for the league games and semi. ??