****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Tell you this,things better have been sorted out before the return game. They cunts have never won at Ibrox in my lifetime,we got away with it a couple of year ago when they played St Johnstone in the SC semis but with our defence they have a genuine chance this year :power_of_anguish:

Sickening.

In every game this year (Celtic aside) we've been comfortably the better team. 

We haven't had the results we wanted, but we have had a mixture of bad luck, bad finishing and bad decisions.

I've complete faith in MW to start getting the results that the performances deserve. 

Punditry:

Neutral

Ref:

Called it wrong 

Manager:

Subbed Miller too late to save the game

Team performance:

Good possession but did nothing with it. Too many taps on the ball, opposition knew where the ball would go next. Defence too far forward kept getting caught on the break. silly mistakes made that I wouldn't expect professionals to make 

Overall enjoyment:

Difficult to watch at times, My heart went in my mouth a few times with the back passing to the keeper.

Value for money:

I did not feel I got value for money with the teams performance today  

1 hour ago, RDB14 said:

I dunno how anyone can think we were shite today... We dominated that game from start to 90th minute.

the players and manager will be learning so much just now and this experience will benefit us in the long run if we keep the head and stick with it. If it's still a complete disaster in March then maybe think about it then. If we turn into a sacking club 7 games into a season, turn against our own long term commitment in changing the club from top to bottom and buying into MW's philosophy - then we are never going to be successful. 

There is no point comparing this to previous eras or teams. It's not comparable.

Look at where we are now compared to when MW arrived. We would have taken this at that time and anyone saying otherwise is delusional about what a mess we were in. Give him time and this will turn round.

My biggest concern is the fans force him out. If we decide to get rid of MW then lets do it rationally and based on a bigger amount of data. Nobody would have suggested sacking him at end of last season or on our cup run in the league cup so to suggest it based on the first 7 games of this season is ludicrous to be blunt. If we are to move on from Warburton then let's do it in March behind closed doors and have a proper plan for next season. Not just a knee jerk reaction because we haven't torn the SPL to shreds in the first 7 games. 

Give MW time and we will turn this round together. It's too early to call for his head, if we got what we deserved today we would be second in the league and saying we have turned a corner. Let's not jump off the deep end because of these league games so far this season and the emotions of today.

I get what you are saying, but sorry, 5 wins out of 17 games, is not improvement under any manager. The weaknesses are there for all to see. The bomb scare of a defence, the midfield with more square and back passes that a rugby game and strikers that either want to walk the ball in, or just miss the target. Not forgetting that that moving the ball from back to front, we are as a slow as a week in the jail. Then there is the team selection, formation and so on. I fail to see how we are making progress.

As for the players, most wouldn't have got near a blue jersey in times gone past and not so long ago either. Then we here about the new academy system, no future manager will actually give a fuck and if he wants to dismatle it he will, in his own image and ffs, if the youth are set up like the first team, we are in trouble.

We've witnessed 7 performances of MIA from McKay. How long do you give the manager to change it? Until the end of the season? The list goes on.

Bottom line, it's the results that you stand or fall on. These current woes are not new, being carried over from last season and MW is clearly incapable of changing it and for whatever reason, matters not a jot and no one will give a fuck. It's excuse after excuse.

The decision that led to their winner was complete shite, never a foul but the performance wasn't good enough regardless. The formation doesn't work in Scotland against shite players who have 11 men behind the ball and we don't have the players to break them down. We dominated the first half but we can't afford to not take our chances, there was too many missed opportunities notably Garners and Holt's. Possession means fuck all if your not winning and Foderingham's distribution to the defence has got hearts in mouths, would prefer to play the long ball as if we lose it at least its going to be in the oppositions half. Thought big Hill had a good game but his partner at centre half is slow as a week in the jail and just not good enough but could say that for a few in the squad.

Kranjcar's passing when he came on though was outstanding, apart from the one at the end that went to their player. Can't last a full game though and doesn't seem to have the legs for it anymore. Waghorn doesn't look the same player as last season, maybe because we're up against better teams, same goes for McKay and Wallace. Hope Warburton changes the 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 as its not going to work in the Premier League, he's really stubborn and if he doesn't change it he needs to leave, 7th in the league is nowhere near where we should be.

5 minutes ago, Ryanthebear said:

I've read post after post on this shite site not only are yous a bunch of bigoted orange cunts, yous are also deluded as fuck, quotes I've heard "can't believe they ran the taigs close last year" while getting beat 2-1. In the words of Walter smith we wish the new rangers all the best. SCUM

If we're such a new club, what the fuck are you doing here then?

You lot just can't help yourselves, I blame the sectarian schooling.

7 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

Warburton changes the winning team oh what a good fucking idea. 

Waggy gets a hattrick playing through the middle and he puts him on the wing, fuck me fucking moronic decision.

Garner hasn't earned a starting berth yet.

Warburton is taking the piss, same predictable pish fitba week in week oot. I am sick and tired of the pish spouting from his mouth and the pish his team displays on the park.

Wallace is a fraud had you all sooking the spunk direct from his boaby with his rally the troops press conference, it's all fucking con artistry at most, he's not captain material end of.

Warburton needs to change his methods or we will be changing manager.

There's a real danger we could end up back in the championship with this fucker at the helm.

What a prick you are 

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If we're such a new club, what the fuck are you doing here then?

You lot just can't help yourselves, I blame the sectarian schooling.

What a sad fuck, signing up to another fans forum and calling yourself a bear ?? in your dreams ??? 

Morning Troops, first time i've managed to face coming on here since Sunday, disappointing beyond belief. Still believe we are more than good enough to be right up there at end of season but need to start taking our chances and scoring. Shocking decision for that free kick, ref was right beside it as well!

On 25/09/2016 at 10:30 PM, Blue Avenger said:

I get what you are saying, but sorry, 5 wins out of 17 games, is not improvement under any manager. The weaknesses are there for all to see. The bomb scare of a defence, the midfield with more square and back passes that a rugby game and strikers that either want to walk the ball in, or just miss the target. Not forgetting that that moving the ball from back to front, we are as a slow as a week in the jail. Then there is the team selection, formation and so on. I fail to see how we are making progress.

As for the players, most wouldn't have got near a blue jersey in times gone past and not so long ago either. Then we here about the new academy system, no future manager will actually give a fuck and if he wants to dismatle it he will, in his own image and ffs, if the youth are set up like the first team, we are in trouble.

We've witnessed 7 performances of MIA from McKay. How long do you give the manager to change it? Until the end of the season? The list goes on.

Bottom line, it's the results that you stand or fall on. These current woes are not new, being carried over from last season and MW is clearly incapable of changing it and for whatever reason, matters not a jot and no one will give a fuck. It's excuse after excuse.

Totally agree.  The rot needs stopping and quickly - that result has ruined my week.