The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

1 hour ago, The Mongoose said:

If you go to the games you should get preference........The last 15 years ( I actually think its longer than that) the Final has been later but from 1946 to 2001 (If the 15 years is correct) it was early in the season.............Go to the games, get priority in my opinion,never mind if you were on holiday etc etc.......ask yourself this, If you were on holiday in May 2008 would you be happy to miss the UEFA Cup Final?.........no I would cancel the Feckin Holiday!

The last November Final was in the 98/99 Season, we beat St Johnstone, from 99/2000 it was held in the Spring.

It was also held in the Spring in the 70s as well

8 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

The last November Final was in the 98/99 Season, we beat St Johnstone, from 99/2000 it was held in the Spring.

It was also held in the Spring in the 70s as well

1984 , We won it in the March 3-2 against the tarriers and in October 1-0 against the dundee tarriers . Think they've always struggled to find the best time to play it .

3 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

If you go to the games you should get preference........The last 15 years ( I actually think its longer than that) the Final has been later but from 1946 to 2001 (If the 15 years is correct) it was early in the season.............Go to the games, get priority in my opinion,never mind if you were on holiday etc etc.......ask yourself this, If you were on holiday in May 2008 would you be happy to miss the UEFA Cup Final?.........no I would cancel the Feckin Holiday!

aye, again you don't seem to be grasping my point! Are you familiar with the points system most big clubs use these days to allocate tickets? By using it priority would be given based on the number of games each individual goes to over seasons rather than it just being based on your attendance in a certain competition one year! 

We're the boys from the Toll we're loyal and we're true

And when we meet the tarriers we're ready for a do

With a cry of no surrender you'll know us by our noise

Here's a health to The Glasgow Rangers and The Brigton Derry Boys :5536:

54 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We're the boys from the Toll we're loyal and we're true

And when we meet the tarriers we're ready for a do

With a cry of no surrender you'll know us by our noise

Here's a health to The Glasgow Rangers and The Brigton Derry Boys :5536:

Is it not good luck to the Glasgow Rangers???

Operator : No idea....

Me: Surely someone knows or can someone ask the question its a few weeks away i thought we would know by now....

Operator: Well it should be this week sometime....

ME: OK thanks bye.....

Coulda told maself that FS , do these places not have morning meetings to discuss what is the most likely reason for phonecalls today? Semi tickets, lets have an answer for the fans. But no thats too much for them to sort out. 

2 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Operator : No idea....

Me: Surely someone knows or can someone ask the question its a few weeks away i thought we would know by now....

Operator: Well it should be this week sometime....

ME: OK thanks bye.....

Coulda told maself that FS , do these places not have morning meetings to discuss what is the most likely reason for phonecalls today? Semi tickets, lets have an answer for the fans. But no thats too much for them to sort out. 

This is a fucking joke.

3 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Was at the ticket office there, ballot will be done this afternoon and emails will be sent out. They have spent all weekend counting up who has been to every round, as they will all get priority. ??

Saw that on Facebook. 

The only game I've missed was QOTS as I was ill.  I'll be gutted if I don't get one because of that.

18 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The only game I've missed was QOTS as I was ill.  I'll be gutted if I don't get one because of that.

If you've paid for it then you should be fine.

This was the whole debate I was having last week. I phoned and explained I had missed the Stranraer game but I had paid for it because of CCCS, she basically couldn't tell me if it was attendance or if you had paid for them. I think it is ridiculous if they are going to give fans who attended the 4 games priority over fans who have paid for the same amount of games at the exact same price but not sat in their seat for one due to a number of reasons

This is becoming a fucking joke, how many tickets were allocated ffs?  There should be more than enough for everyone who is on CCCS to all get a ticket.  Don't know if every member of RSCs are season ticket holders or on CCCS but as far as I'm concerned those that are season ticket holders and CCCS for these games should be given first priority.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If you've paid for it then you should be fine.

This was the whole debate I was having last week. I phoned and explained I had missed the Stranraer game but I had paid for it because of CCCS, she basically couldn't tell me if it was attendance or if you had paid for them. I think it is ridiculous if they are going to give fans who attended the 4 games priority over fans who have paid for the same amount of games at the exact same price but not sat in their seat for one due to a number of reasons

Yeah every game went on my season ticket through the CCCS.

If they base it purely on attendance and not on tickets sales then it's an absolute disgrace.  There were cup games played in the middle of July FFS.  Most people on my bus were away on holiday when they games were played.

Just now, BF2 said:

If they base it purely on attendance and not on tickets sales then it's an absolute disgrace.  There were cup games played in the middle of July FFS.  Most people on my bus were away on holiday when they games were played.

Yup. I can't see it but I certainly wouldn't put it past them, although it does make sense if they had to take the full weekend and today to count who has priority. Surely the system tells them who has paid for all 4, but maybe they have to manually count who has attended? 

Literally all they had to say on the website was those who have paid for all 4 home league cup games will be given priority. They can't even do that ffs.

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

It also hard for a lot of supporters who live and work outside Glasgow to get to cup games when they are on silly nights of the week and make it a struggle to get there on time.