The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

5 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

I got one but after checking it, it's actually my daughter who got it and I didn't. Will I be able to upgrade the ticket from a child to an adult? Bit of a fuck up in the first place, it's not as if an 11 year old can go without an adult. 

Are yous on friends and family?

6 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

I got one but after checking it, it's actually my daughter who got it and I didn't. Will I be able to upgrade the ticket from a child to an adult? Bit of a fuck up in the first place, it's not as if an 11 year old can go without an adult. 

They really don't think about it do they?  That is crazy, if a kid is being allocated a ticket then they really need to give a parent a ticket as well.

But not mine though Sorry.

31 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

we have 4 season tickets , ticked the box for semi finals and finals, have been to previous rounds yet have nothing . 

Have you ticked all home games too coz otherwise they'll just have ignored the tick on the semis and finals?

23 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

They always give the option to upgrade child's ticket to an adult shouldn't be a problem , guy on my bus has had the same happen to him 6 year old got a ticket and he didn't 

25 minutes ago, fiftyfourtimes said:

Can you no just go with it? Do they even check what type of ticket it is?