The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

2 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Fucking hell, yeah doing it at that time so they have the weekend to prepare themselves from the abuse they'll get from those who don't get tickets!

It's out of order. The ticket information came out Tuesday or Wednesday so the ballot could've been done then. I know 9/10 people get paid today but it's still quite short notice for a lot of folk but the TO is a shambles and will stay that way.

So is the ballot today? A few posters have said it is, but are they just guessing? Another poster has said the TO have said it's not but being the TO this could be nonsense! Does anyone actually know so I can actually get some work done instead of checking my emails every 5 minutes!!! :p20:

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

So is the ballot today? A few posters have said it is, but are they just guessing? Another poster has said the TO have said it's not but being the TO this could be nonsense! Does anyone actually know so I can actually get some work done instead of checking my emails every 5 minutes!!! :p20:

I was told on wednesday by someone I trust and is usually spot on the ballot would definetely Friday mid dayish and that the emails would come out late afternoon. If this isn't the case then plans have changed in the TO. I would be amazed if this runs in to another week because the ticket information was out around the start of the week so the ballot should've been done by now.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Depend on who you speak to in the TO! Some say it is today and some say it isn't lol :D

Club should be bloody telling us on their website when it actually is this is frustrating and if I have to wait over the weekend I'm not sure what state I will be in come Monday.

2 hours ago, Deanofwright said:

Don't believe what they tell you mate lol payment off on Monday ballot has to be today 

I know but I had to phone about something else so I asked and I was told it won't be today!  Monday or Tuesday once everything was sorted 

On 9/29/2016 at 2:33 PM, scottyc06 said:

you're no really catching my point here are you? 

for an example, league cup used to have its final in March! Someone misses out on 2 home games in this competition at the start of the season! Then attends every other Rangers game that season up to the final in March! Then ends up on a lesser priority to someone who only attended league cup games that year but never went to an away game/Scottish cup tie! 

Where as if you have a points system in place those who follow every week are ensured to get their tickets! Which they would 'deserve'! 

The League Cup used to always be end Oct beginning Nov...........so I don't see the relevance?

18 hours ago, The Mongoose said:

The League Cup used to always be end Oct beginning Nov...........so I don't see the relevance?

For the last 15 years it's been in March which is the relevance! The point isn't to do with the league cup though, that was just an example.. It's how a points system works better than the way we allocate tickets at the moment! 

12 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

For the last 15 years it's been in March which is the relevance! The point isn't to do with the league cup though, that was just an example.. It's how a points system works better than the way we allocate tickets at the moment! 

If you go to the games you should get preference........The last 15 years ( I actually think its longer than that) the Final has been later but from 1946 to 2001 (If the 15 years is correct) it was early in the season.............Go to the games, get priority in my opinion,never mind if you were on holiday etc etc.......ask yourself this, If you were on holiday in May 2008 would you be happy to miss the UEFA Cup Final?.........no I would cancel the Feckin Holiday!