The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

Just now, Smile said:

It also hard for a lot of supporters who live and work outside Glasgow to get to cup games when they are on silly nights of the week and make it a struggle to get there on time.

100%.  The amount of hours I had to make up at work so I could catch the bus at 5 was a pain in the arse.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yup. I can't see it but I certainly wouldn't put it past them, although it does make sense if they had to take the full weekend and today to count who has priority. Surely the system tells them who has paid for all 4, but maybe they have to manually count who has attended? 

Literally all they had to say on the website was those who have paid for all 4 home league cup games will be given priority. They can't even do that ffs.

They appear to be so under prepared.  Absolute farce.

I've paid for the tickets but couldn't make all of them! But to be fair it can't be easy sorting through 10000's of members to see who's been to what. If it was just a straight forward ballot everyone would be moaning regardless what the ticket office do they're in a lose lose situation! Just got to be patient and hope for the best 

6 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Yeah every game went on my season ticket through the CCCS.

If they base it purely on attendance and not on tickets sales then it's an absolute disgrace.  There were cup games played in the middle of July FFS.  Most people on my bus were away on holiday when they games were played.

So going forward if you can't make the game you get a mate that's going to swipe your card as if you entered so as not to lose out?

It's just mental, utter lunacy.

Couldnt spell piss up never mind organise one over there. 

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

They appear to be so under prepared.  Absolute farce.

Yup. I remember I had a change of bank details. I went to the TO to explain this and to pay my ST installment that day (I sit in BF4, including cellic). Turns out they charged both STs as without cellic games and then proceeded to just take the rest of the money out of my account without even notifying me days later:lol:

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

It also hard for a lot of supporters who live and work outside Glasgow to get to cup games when they are on silly nights of the week and make it a struggle to get there on time.

Like having both our sectional home ties outside of the weekend.

Supporters considered last, as usual.

Our ticket office needs a boot up the arse. Not blaming those on the 'front line' in any way as they can only answer what they know. It's unfair on them and especially us not knowing when we will get notification of a ticket. Some of us need to book flights, ferries, hotels etc. Not fair Rangers ? 

For those who are worried about paying for tickets but not attendeding going against them then don't. It would be near enough impossible to do that because the clubdeck was closed for the group matches and paper tickets were issued in other parts of the stadium for season ticket holders that sit in clubdeck. Easy enough to keep tabs on wether a card has been activitated for a match but a lot more difficult to do it with ticket stubs that probably get shredded after the match.

2 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

For those who are worried about paying for tickets but not attendeding going against them then don't. It would be near enough impossible to do that because the clubdeck was closed for the group matches and paper tickets were issued in other parts of the stadium for season ticket holders that sit in clubdeck. Easy enough to keep tabs on wether a card has been activitated for a match but a lot more difficult to do it with ticket stubs that probably get shredded after the match.

Let's hope you are correct, as I sit in CD3 and went to both the home games via a paper ticket issued to me

11 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

It will show if they paid. Doesn't matter if it was paper or through their card 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

If you've paid for it then you should be fine.

This was the whole debate I was having last week. I phoned and explained I had missed the Stranraer game but I had paid for it because of CCCS, she basically couldn't tell me if it was attendance or if you had paid for them. I think it is ridiculous if they are going to give fans who attended the 4 games priority over fans who have paid for the same amount of games at the exact same price but not sat in their seat for one due to a number of reasons

I can see where your coming from but theres an argument for the fact that people who have physically been in attendance should get priority. There will be people just signed up and cant be arsed going at night at 7.45pm kick offs and dont go, so the guy that can be arsed and goes even though they cant be fucked should get priority. Of course some people wont be able to go for personal reasons but still, people who paid and attended should be top of the list, then people who paid and went to 3 and so on. Only fair.

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

I can see where your coming from but theres an argument for the fact that people who have physically been in attendance should get priority. There will be people just signed up and cant be arsed going at night at 7.45pm kick offs and dont go, so the guy that can be arsed and goes even though they cant be fucked should get priority. Of course some people wont be able to go for personal reasons but still, people who paid and attended should be top of the list, then people who paid and went to 3 and so on. Only fair.

The point am making is they don't pay anymore for their tickets than me. Quite a strange way of working it but we'll see soon

Just now, Prso's headband said:

The point am making is they don't pay anymore for their tickets than me. Quite a strange way of working it but we'll see soon

Aye your right they dont. As long as a get a ticket i'll be happy, and i hope everycunt on here thats needing one gets one as well. It will be a good day out thats for sure. 

44 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

People in attendance should not necessary get priority, I've paid for all my matches but not been able to attend both league and cup matches at times due to my illness.  I am legally disabled and sometimes I'm in that much pain I can hardly walk never mind travel anywhere why should I be discriminated against because I couldn't physically get to a game that I've paid for.

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

Was at the ticket office there, ballot will be done this afternoon and emails will be sent out. They have spent all weekend counting up who has been to every round, as they will all get priority. ??

Saw that on Facebook. 

This could cause me a huge problem, from what I've read the first in the ballot will have had to be in attendance to the fixtures rather than just activated their smart card, now although I was at the games there was issues with some smart cards at the start of the season and mine didn't work so they issued me paper tickets until actually replacing my card on the forth home game so it may appear that I wasn't at the game. 

If I miss out because of that I'll be fucking raging 

53 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Rubbish.

I signed up to the CCCS on the condition that I WILL be buying a ticket for the games, whether I like it or not, whether I can make it or not. That's the deal. You can't then change the rules and say 'oh but you actually HAVE to be there.' Either way, the club gets my money, and I'm the one who loses out if I can't go, nobody else.

No point telling me your preaching to the converted. I'm just trying to see points from both sets of fans, the ones who have paid for all games, and the ones who have paid and attended, and which group of fans will be given the upper hand. That is all friend.