The Semi Final Draw **Rangers vs Taigs**

Gaz52

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Not on CCCS but I Hampden holds 51000 and say they give  5000 to corporate bastards then surely 23,000  can get a seat? 

16,500 for CCCS. 18,000 on CCCS who were eligible for this ballot. So a small minority were unlucky. Think our allocation altogether is around 21,500 so that leaves around 5k for SCs and club use.

49 minutes ago, left winger said:

Hopefully, that 1500 will be getting emails the morning after the game saying they're first in line for the final.

That's what happened last year when I didn't get a ticket for the semi. If we don't make the final, I'd put the 1500 as number 1 priority for next Semi we get to

39 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Is CCCS just when you tick the boxes at the start of the season for your renewal as to which competition you want tickets for?

If so I ticked every box and have yet to receive one, which is a slight worry.

There's boxes for competitive non season ticket home games, home friendlies, semi finals and finals and away games 

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

There's boxes for competitive non season ticket home games, home friendlies, semi finals and finals and away games 

I ticked them all except for friendlies... got tickets to last years semi finals and finals no issue. Am I just out of luck do you think?

15 minutes ago, left winger said:

Me neither, but stranger things have happened.

Indeed. Although you would definetly say we're underdogs for this one. Everything that Dembele hits is going in just about, surprised warburton never tried getting him as he's a typical signing he would normally make but we got garner

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

I ticked them all except for friendlies... got tickets to last years semi finals and finals no issue. Am I just out of luck do you think?

Good chance you're out of luck with this but you should have had at least a couple of away games by now?