Championship manager or Football manager?

dee9

10 hours ago, King Jela said:

I hate football manager just because of how addictive it is. Sitting at work getting fuck all done half the time because I'm too busy trying to decide if Grant Leadbitter is better as a deep lying playmaker or an advanced forward. 

I get funny looks at work when they overhear me holding my press conference on the shitter. 

25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Champ manager hands down.

Football manager is boring shite, far too detailed and the fun element is totally ripped out of it now.

After football manager 2006 it became ridiculous.

Champ 01/02 was the best

That's why I like the handheld version of it.

I don't mind playing it but I want a simple game. I dont want to spend hours detailing how my team should set up for corners.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

That's why I like the handheld version of it.

I don't mind playing it but I want a simple game. I dont want to spend hours detailing how my team should set up for corners.

I bought FM 05 a few months back and its night and day from the new ones they bring out now. It had the perfect balance between detail and simplicity IMO.

I don't see the thrill in sitting for hours negotiating shirt deals, agent contracts and sorting zonal marking...that would just burst my head.