Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidC93

WANTED* Inverness away tickets

Guy called WadeWilson who usually posts in the Bears Den around 3am he was taking a car up but the cars in getting an MOT and they can't make it. He had 3 going spare. He said anyone that wants them at face value was to PM him .. don't know if anyone has yet

Got the 3 off him cheers lads

1 hour ago, Pearson83 said:

Yip 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Guy called WadeWilson who usually posts in the Bears Den around 3am he was taking a car up but the cars in getting an MOT and they can't make it. He had 3 going spare. He said anyone that wants them at face value was to PM him .. don't know if anyone has yet

Got the 3 off him cheers for that lads ??

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Gutted. Thought you were just taking the piss lol. I'm in need of one. Wish I Pm'd him now 

Wee hint mate - one of them is lying ;)

7 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Gutted. Thought you were just taking the piss lol. I'm in need of one. Wish I Pm'd him now 

??? 

1 minute ago, DavidC93 said:

??? 

On 24/09/2016 at 2:15 PM, jigster said:

" Bear on tour "  and myself arranged a swap of 2 old firm tickets for 2 aberdeen tickets+ cash difference , he assured me he was in control of his supporters club away allocation as he ran the bus  ( he said Lanarkshire Loyal RSC but i believe it may be Bellshill Chosen Few )  and as they were desperate for celtc tickets for their members , so in good faith i sent off the tickets 3 weeks ago  , this week i had  a message on here ignored and text messages ignored he only answered when i phoned him using a mates phone so he didn't know the caller , what followed was a story you hope wasn't true which he assures me is BUT HE HAS PAID  for the celtc tickets but i can't help believe he has blagged 2 old firm tickets for himself or RSC with no loss to himself/themselves ........... 

12 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Spoke to treasurer there about this & this isn't from us , pretty worrying if someone is using our RSC name to get tickets , although i don't believe anyone from our bus would use the term 'Lanarkshire loyal' so may be from another RSC seems the guy wasn't too sure what club it was ether .

3 minutes ago, DavidC93 said:

Spoke to treasurer there about this & this isn't from us , pretty worrying if someone is using our RSC name to get tickets , although i don't believe anyone from our bus would use the term 'Lanarkshire loyal' so may be from another RSC seems the guy wasn't too sure what club it was ether .

I would try to pm him and see. Is bad if using your name but as you said he may not be. Is your club opposite a school? Is it burns bar or is that a different one?

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I would try to pm him and see. Is bad if using your name but as you said he may not be. Is your club opposite a school? Is it burns bar or is that a different one?

Thats ours ,I've got convenor from the club to pm him.

1 minute ago, DavidC93 said:

Thats ours ,I've got convenor from the club to pm him.

I was going to go on your bus to hamburg friendly years ago but couldn't go cause couldn't get time of work. Was looking forward to it too,

13 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Paul who's on that bus is sound that's why asked if was him as I've delt with him and he's good lad

?? aye I messaged Paul when I saw it he's passed it on to social convenor Scott he's pm'd the guy to find out what the script is.