Tiger Woods

MacBoyd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thermopylae said:

He certainly won't be getting another one 

Can't really explain why but was and remian gutted (more bothered than I'd normally care) at the way his career ended tbh. 

5 minutes ago, markem said:

Can't really explain why but was and remian gutted (more bothered than I'd normally care) at the way his career ended tbh. 

It's never easy to go from being the best to one of the also rans probably the time a sportsmen needs a stable family life the most and of course that is what he hasn't had 

15 minutes ago, markem said:

It's like when you first beat yer Dad at something. Sad to see, but I suppose he is human after all. I bet he can still outdrive me in that state.

4 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

It's like when you first beat yer Dad at something. Sad to see, but I suppose he is human after all. I bet he can still outdrive me in that state.

Not with flat tyres!!

Seriously though he is in some nick there, I hope he gets it back together as he was majestic at the top of his game, that looks a long way off though.

The release of his intoximeter attempts and him slumped in a chair at the police station seem to me to be out of order..No need for us to see them. I am not the guys biggest fan, his arrogance on the course never sat right with me. No doubting his talent and his record won't be matched for years to come.

I hope the guy can get his shit together and find some peace of mind.