*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It won't be easy but some of the attitudes in this thread about our team chances are sickening. Most have given up already so what's the point Rangers!

Fuck that intae them lads if its gonna be another mauling so be it but I'll never be scared to take them on anytime or place. Fuck them!

At this point in time anything like another 5-1 defeat would be catastrophic and would probably end about 70% of supporters interest in us this season

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

At this point in time anything like another 5-1 defeat would be catastrophic and would probably end about 70% of supporters interest in us this season

People with that mentality shouldn't bother coming back to Ibrox

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

People with that mentality shouldn't bother coming back to Ibrox

With the menality of not wanting to be beat 5-1 by Celtic? 

We need to be real. Another defeat like that probably puts the sword right through us

I'm not saying it's going to happen, it'll be a close game in my opinion, I'm starting to feel more confident as the week goes on 

19 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

We need to be real. Another defeat like that probably puts the sword right through us

I'm not saying it's going to happen, it'll be a close game in my opinion, I'm starting to feel more confident as the week goes on 

Good mate by Sunday well be unbeatable

The odds were against up last season for that semi-final and I ended up having one of the best days ever as a football fan.  I can only hope for a repeat on Sunday.  I've managed to get on the KPL but will be probably a nervous wreck for this one. 

46 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Starting to feel more confident as the week goes on as well, not sure why but hopefully we will give these wankers a game and sneak it by a goal. :21:

41 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

What pubs are still open round hampden? Its murder to get a pint.

We always went to the pub up hill at railway bridge but it's long gone.

If it's like the one 2 seasons ago there won't be any open will there? They wouldn't even let us get a carry out from the Spar/Tesco direct outside hampdump, they weren't selling drink to 6pm or something :anguish: 

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If it's like the one 2 seasons ago there won't be any open will there? They wouldn't even let us get a carry out from the Spar/Tesco direct outside hampdump, they weren't selling drink to 6pm or something :anguish: 

Aye it's been brutal last few times. 

We were even talking about leaving later and just heading straight into the ground. 

16 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

This is me most weeeks ?