*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

They bastards are better than I thought they were, hopefully they'll be fucked after Wednesday night, and we raise our game a bit.

I'm not expecting much, I just hope that we give them a better game this time, maybe even a last minute, dodgy, penalty victory would do for me. Come on the Teddy Bears. We Are The People!

Windass was the only one to cause them problems last time with his runs from midfield so would like to see him starting. Aside from our shaky defence up front is a bit if a conundrum...Miller and Dodoo? It would be the perfect game for Waghorn to prove me and a few others wrong.

More fight than last time please, come on Rangers!!

9 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Wonder if we win easy will the same negative guys be saying we'll win the league?? 

Talks of 7-1?  Seriously?  

take it that's aimed at me and naw if we do win you won't see me saying we'll win the league lol. no chance of it. #goingfor55 is over. 

The last time out at the piggery although the scoreline suggests we took a tanking, most of the damage was done, once Kiernan went off and Senderos made an absolute cunt of it, if we can keep it reasonably tight at the back we will get chances as their defence is not in great shape either, it's just paramount we take every opportunity that comes our way. Even at the last match, had Wee Barrie curled that one into the top corner instead of putting it inches wide the second half becomes a whole different game, aye I know they have been playing better than we have but I honestly believe this could be just the right time for us and a win here could be just what we need to kick our season into life, everycunt knows anything could happen in this fixture and as long as there are no stupid individual errors we will be ok. 

3 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

They bastards are better than I thought they were, hopefully they'll be fucked after Wednesday night, and we raise our game a bit.

I'm not expecting much, I just hope that we give them a better game this time, maybe even a last minute, dodgy, penalty victory would do for me. Come on the Teddy Bears. We Are The People!

So our best chance of beating them is if they are fucked after a mid week game i would hope Rangers are good enough to beat them without going along with that opinion

19 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Gilks

Tav kiernan wilson wallace

Holt Haliday Kranjcar 

Waggy Miller mckay 

But I'd like to see:

Gilks. 

Tav. Hill. Wilson. Wallace. 

Rossiter. Haliday. 

Windass. Mckay. Dodoo. 

Garner. 

Why Gilks? Foderingham is our number 1.

Just now, Dietspam said:

Gilks plays in the cup. A bit like when we had Shagger and Alexander

Has this been confirmed by anyone? He's been playing against lower league opposition. Foderingham played against Motherwell. ??

Just now, B1872 said:

Why? This is our biggest game of the season so far. Surely we play our best starting 11, no?

Regardless of who we play and if we get to the final or not. The 'cup' goalie deserves to stay in goal.  Would be a severe kick in the baws to be dropped for Gilks. 

Just now, He's blue he's white said:

Regardless of who we play and if we get to the final or not. The 'cup' goalie deserves to stay in goal.  Would be a severe kick in the baws to be dropped for Gilks. 

He isn't the 'cup' goalie though as Foderingham has played as well in the league cup. FS I could've played in goals the games Gilks played and we would've still won. 

don't think there is to much between Wes and Gilks, from what I have seen from Gilks so far (yeah he plays only lower league teams I know) but he is a quality experienced keeper who has played at the top level, wouldn't be against him starting.