*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

I would like to say that Garner has done absolutely fuck all since signing for us other than dive about like a muppet and he better get his act together somewhat. He is quickly turning into a Kyle Lafferty - esque figure of annoyance for me. Is that really what £1.9 Million gets you?

47 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I would like to say that Garner has done absolutely fuck all since signing for us other than dive about like a muppet and he better get his act together somewhat. He is quickly turning into a Kyle Lafferty - esque figure of annoyance for me. Is that really what £1.9 Million gets you?

I'll still fully support him, as I'm sure you will too, but try and remember when the last time was that he had a shot at goal.

I can remember plenty of soft free kicks won, and tantrums had, but I can't remember any real striker chances...

5 hours ago, Allanger said:

Waggy and McKay really need to step up to the plate if they are picked

I would put Waggy in the middle he has strength to get in about them and has shown effective. Put Garner and Windass either side of him could be strong direct attacking front 3.

18 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I'll still fully support him, as I'm sure you will too, but try and remember when the last time was that he had a shot at goal.

I can remember plenty of soft free kicks won, and tantrums had, but I can't remember any real striker chances...

Not easy to get a shot away while trying to rugby tackle/wrestle a defender.

As Neil McCann said after the Scotland game, defenders hate playing against a forward who wants to run AWAY from them.

They will happily get involved in a physical battle all day because it keeps the forward next to them.

Joe Garner needs to start playing football and forgetting the hard man act and even more so the amateur theatrics.

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I ain't feeling this man. Usually am pure buzzing, excited, nervous, up for it by now but I honestly can't see us get a result. I really hope I'm wrong.

Feel a bit like that myself. Might just be because I never got a ticket, but not got the usual excitement or nervousness. 

23 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I ain't feeling this man. Usually am pure buzzing, excited, nervous, up for it by now but I honestly can't see us get a result. I really hope I'm wrong.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Feel a bit like that myself. Might just be because I never got a ticket, but not got the usual excitement or nervousness. 

Come on lads, put the last encounter out of our minds. Think of all the variables that went tits up that day, it wasn't looking too bad at half time. Then Keirnan injured, gaffer putting a midfielder on for a sub then our 2nd centre back getting sent off leaving midget heid Barton to fill in. There's no way it will be the same scenario. You think the players will be going into the game thinking negative? Will they fuck!!

Believe.

NO SURRENDER

3 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Come on lads, put the last encounter out of our minds. Think of all the variables that went tits up that day, it wasn't looking too bad at half time. Then Keirnan injured, gaffer putting a midfielder on for a sub then our 2nd centre back getting sent off leaving midget heid Barton to fill in. There's no way it will be the same scenario. You think the players will be going into the game thinking negative? Will they fuck!!

Believe.

NO SURRENDER

I know mate I'm honestly never like this. I'm usually the most optimistic fan. Hope we do it.  I will hopefully feel more into it on Sunday on route to hampdump.

NO SURRENDER 

I hope for:

Wes.

Tav. Hill. Wilson. Wallace

Rossiter. Haliday. 

Windass. Holt. Forrester. 

Miller. 

We will line up:

Gilks. 

Tav. Kiernan. Wilson. Wallace. 

Niko. Haliday. Holt. 

Waggy. Miller. Mckay. 

I've supported Warburton all along and still believe he is truly the right man for the job...I hope he has learned some lessons from the last encounter. 

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Miller scored 2 against hibs from the left and mckay has been pish lately 

I agree with Miller's inclusion; I included him in my own.

If I walk into Hampden on Sunday and see Garner and Dodoo's name in the starting line-up, a part of me will die.

I can't really describe the feeling I have for this one , I don't think we will get pumped , there's a niggly feeling in me we might just sneak it but my head is trying to tell me it will probably end 2 or 3-1 to them , a completely fucked up range of emotions and expectations . 

I just wish it was Sunday to be honest .

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I agree with Miller's inclusion; I included him in my own.

If I walk into Hampden on Sunday and see Garner and Dodoo's name in the starting line-up, a part of me will die.

Why do you want Waghorn to start then? I'd much rather see Dodoo or Garner in his place

Dodoo has done more over 2 sub appearances than Waghorn and McKay have over nearly 180 mins worth of football they've played. The guy deserves a shot, especially over Waghorn, at least McKay actually has ability but it's just not being used fully right now, I often doubt Waghorn has the brain to be a clever footballer, he's a one trick pony. It's harsh on him but sadly that's what he's shown this season and a lot of last lesson as well 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Dodoo has done more over 2 sub appearances than Waghorn and McKay have over nearly 180 mins worth of football they've played. The guy deserves a shot, especially over Waghorn, at least McKay actually has ability but it's just not being used fully right now, I often doubt Waghorn has the brain to be a clever footballer, he's a one trick pony. It's harsh on him but sadly that's what he's shown this season and a lot of last lesson as well 

I think Waggy has the ability to play in the SPL he's short of confidence right now and is trying too hard...I think a wee rest would do him good. 

He picked up the injury last season at a terrible time as he was flying.  Difficult to recapture that dame form, especially with the team struggling