*** Semi-Final Ticket - Free to a Good Bear!

govanblue

*** Semi-Final Ticket - Free to a Good Bear!

As stated.

Here's my definition of a Good Bear.

1.  A Good Bear would happily sponsor another Good Bear trying to raise money for the Rangers Charity Foundation Big Ibrox Sleep Out.  The donation size wouldn't matter.  Just donating is enough.

2.  A Good Bear would make their donation via the Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Foxy-Rangers , and would donate using their RangersMedia Username so that I can spot them.

3.  A Good Bear would then PM me to let me know they're Good.

Anyone who meets those criteria will have their name put into the hat, and one Lucky Good Bear will receive the free ticket.  Simple as that.

Any questions?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm figuring that those Good Bears who do donate, won't be so good as to bump the thread, and thus reduce their chances. :P

So bump.

btw - the rough plan is to get about 50 donors, let them all pick a number, and ask RYDC to draw a bonus ball for us at their midweek Lotto Draw.

Then I'll post the ticket to the winner. (tu)

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I'm figuring that those Good Bears who do donate, won't be so good as to bump the thread, and thus reduce their chances. :P

So bump.

btw - the rough plan is to get about 50 donors, let them all pick a number, and ask RYDC to draw a bonus ball for us at their midweek Lotto Draw.

Then I'll post the ticket to the winner. (tu)

Sorry for sounding like a thicko govanblue, can you donate by just using a debit card? (Don't use PayPal anymore after some bugger hacked my account!) 

19 minutes ago, Lord Summerisle said:

Sorry for sounding like a thicko govanblue, can you donate by just using a debit card? (Don't use PayPal anymore after some bugger hacked my account!) 

Yes, I think it's debit/credit card only.

[Edit - And PayPal ]

How much are you looking for GB?? I normally just give money directly to Erskine or stick extra cash in their cans(which is why I haven't given to you in the past). Was one of the unlucky few on the CCCS who never got selected so from a selfish point of view this chance interests me(plus even if not a success Erskine still win!)

Just bumping this, but also to give a warning to anyone that uses PayPal, keep an eye on your bank account and make sure a Direct Debit to PayPal doesn't suddenly start, if it does and you contact them about it they will just give you the run around and never give you a straight answer.

Fortunately for me I was checking my account for something else and spotted it before money started coming out so cancelled it in time, also like to reiterate that at no time did I authorise the start of a direct debit.

23 hours ago, DESGER said:

How much are you looking for GB?? I normally just give money directly to Erskine or stick extra cash in their cans(which is why I haven't given to you in the past). Was one of the unlucky few on the CCCS who never got selected so from a selfish point of view this chance interests me(plus even if not a success Erskine still win!)

£5 seems to be the minimum. (tu)

(Note that in this instance the money goes to Rangers Charity Foundation, not to Erskine.)

And as far as not donating to The Fund in the past - shame on you! :P

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We now have 15 names in the hat.

Since people are donating different amounts, I think it's fair that we work it as an entry for each £5 donated.

Sound fair?

£5 entry give all a number 1-59 , bonus ball in the lottery on Tuesday the winner ??