15 points required out of 15

eejay the dj

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entirely possible , given that we at home for 3 of the 5 games , as long as we cut out this playing from the back , get up the pitch quicker , drop a couple of players , (they know who they are ) only thing is ,other teams will not be scared to come at us   , saying that it's easy to say players should be up for it , (shoulda been up for it today ffs) can be done though , should be done . 

Wed 26 Oct 19:45  Scottish Premiership  Rangers  VS  St. Johnstone 

Sat 29 Oct 15:00  Scottish Premiership  Rangers  VS  Kilmarnock

November 2016

Sun 6 Nov 12:00  Scottish Premiership  Ross County  VS  Rangers  

Sat 19 Nov 15:00  Scottish Premiership  Rangers  VS  Dundee 

Sat 26 Nov 12:15  Scottish Premiership  Partick  VS  Rangers

15 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

I highly, highly doubt that we'll do it. But momentum is badly needed going into december. Aberdeen twice, Heartz and Celtic all within a month. 

December will probably tell us if MW will be packing his bags early or get to at least the end of the season.

Last November & December we were generally poor, can't see anything to suggest it will be different this year.

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

5 wins ,15 points and some good flowing attacking football .

This is what Rangers had better achieve in these fixtures .

All MWs excuses have been used up .

All games that should be winnable .

This is the minimum we should be expecting after today .

Nae chance.

Sometimes I think that we expect too much from our team.

We need to lower our expectations for this season. We're not there yet, just give it time Bears, we'll come good again. 

Take it from an old man, supporting Rangers can sometimes be like a rollercoaster ride,there are as many ups, as there are downs. Our day WILL come. WATP

As it stands, I'd be happy to see us getting a win on Wednesday and take it from there.

Think folk are right to believe we should be getting the likes of 15/15, but our form and common sense suggests otherwise.  Then such unrealistic expectations will get turned into sack the manager stuff when it doesn't happen.

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Six wins out of six is what's needed.  Beating Celtic at Ibrox prior to Hogmanay is a must. 

No its not.

Let's say we did get full points before that and drew with them,......, that would be incredible given where we are now. 

Expecting the unrealistic there and fuelling your own anger and negativity when it doesn't happen.

St Johnstone on Wednesday is the first hurdle, if they take 3 points and they put distance in the league then there will be more calls for MW to go. It is inconceivable that they come to Ibrox and win, especially if the sheep and hearts win their away games to hamilton and killie. That would leave us languishing in 5th by 5/6 points after just 10 fucking games. 

I think our best run of League wins since March has been 2 maybe 3 wins on the bounce, that's 7 months, the next 5 are winnable but barring the tims & Sheep in that period all those games were more than winnable, hard to see how we'll suddenly do it when the confidence is shot to bits and the quality just isn't there.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

As it stands, I'd be happy to see us getting a win on Wednesday and take it from there.

Think folk are right to believe we should be getting the likes of 15/15, but our form and common sense suggests otherwise.  Then such unrealistic expectations will get turned into sack the manager stuff when it doesn't happen.

Its a sad day when believing Rangers should be aiming for 15pts from St Johnstone (H) Kilmarnock (H)  Ross County (A) Dundee (H) Partick (A) is considered "unrealistic expectations" but you're right, it probably is, no tims, sheep, Hearts, hibs or a Dundee Utd in sight, big clubs in Scottish Football terms and we call it unrealistic expectation, that speaks volumes

It pains me to say this, but realistically we are now looking at 2/3rd in the league, and hopefully a place in Europe next season. A good run in the Scottish is also a must, at least semis/or final. Add to that at least 2 wins against the tarriers in the remaining 3 League games. I'm afraid the above is the best we can hope for now. Pretty unambitious outlook considering were in October, but likely to be the most realistic one.

10 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Entirely possible , given that we at home for 3 of the 5 games , as long as we cut out this playing from the back , get up the pitch quicker , drop a couple of players , (they know who they are ) only thing is ,other teams will not be scared to come at us   , saying that it's easy to say players should be up for it , (shoulda been up for it today ffs) can be done though , should be done . 

Wed 26 Oct 19:45  Scottish Premiership  Rangers  VS  St. Johnstone 

Sat 29 Oct 15:00  Scottish Premiership  Rangers  VS  Kilmarnock

November 2016

Sun 6 Nov 12:00  Scottish Premiership  Ross County  VS  Rangers  

Sat 19 Nov 15:00  Scottish Premiership  Rangers  VS  Dundee 

Sat 26 Nov 12:15  Scottish Premiership  Partick  VS  Rangers

I'll stick my neck out just now and say at the most we'll take 11 points from that. And that's me being generous.

10 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Our seasons falling apart when it could have been so much better.

Those rancid fenian fucks feared us this season, hence the 45K p/w allotted to that tranny shagger.

I still have faith

They certainly did panic after the Semi last season.

I know we should NEVER easily accept mediocrity but I think second this season will be acceptable given where we currently are.