***The official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread***

Gaz52

20 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Yes. I also paid £50 to watch that shite. Kilmarnock were poor, you're right, but there was more to it, we were quicker and more direct today. I feel it could potentially be a turn in the season.

Quite a different game to some of the others we've won.

We scored crackers in otherwise drab performances against Partick, Dundee & ICT.

Today we controlled it start to finish, with some great team & individual play, but the goals all had a bit of luck about them.

Have you ever seen a keeper leave as big a gap at his near post & then dive even further out the way?

The penalty looked pretty needless & the third was turning a complete mis-hit into a tap in!

Possibly a team version of 'he just needs one to go in off his arse to open the floodgates'!

Let's hope it has!

What a day! Wee man was over the moon. Great result and another impressive performance.

We got delayed on the way down and satnav took us by Ibrox on way to hotel. It was already 3pm so I just said fuck it and ditched the car where it wasn't in anyone's way. Returned to it after the game to a nice 80 buck spot fine. Bastards ?

4 hours ago, StornowayBlue said:

What a day! Wee man was over the moon. Great result and another impressive performance.

We got delayed on the way down and satnav took us by Ibrox on way to hotel. It was already 3pm so I just said fuck it and ditched the car where it wasn't in anyone's way. Returned to it after the game to a nice 80 buck spot fine. Bastards ?

Could you not get a wee boy to " look after your car for you mister?"