***The official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread***

Gaz52

Yank commentary 

'Andrew Holiday slides a danger pass through to striker Miller, he releases the kraken and it strikes off the metal frame in to the path of Garner who DDT's the defender and proceeds to pin him, kicks out on the 2 count! Meanwhile veteran Clint 'Eastwood' Hill does his best Woody Harrelson impression and slaps the ball over the line with his massive cock. And that's 1-0 to the Glasgow Rangers' 

17 minutes ago, Smile said:

We will have to watch out as last time the Sprinter Boyd outpaced our geriatric boys at the back to score.

Joking aside, Hill has been on good form and looks like the no nonsense defender we wanted.  The run from midfield killed us for that goal and the suspended Barton won't be around to wave the runners past tomorrow. 

3-0 the Bears tomorrow, Windass and two from Joe Swash 

13 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Joking aside, Hill has been on good form and looks like the no nonsense defender we wanted.  The run from midfield killed us for that goal and the suspended Barton won't be around to wave the runners past tomorrow. 

3-0 the Bears tomorrow, Windass and two from Joe Swash 

Will be a tough game did they not down to ten men the last time we played them and we still struggled.

The Wee Man and I will be getting the ferry soon.

Foderingham

Tav, Hill, Kiernan, Wallace

Holt, Haliday, Windass

MOH, Garner, Miller

Last 2 games, small margins cost us. Things will turn around - hoping that all starts tomorrow. 

'Gers 3:1 Killie and driving home with a smile on our faces.

7 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

The Wee Man and I will be getting the ferry soon.

Foderingham

Tav, Hill, Kiernan, Wallace

Holt, Haliday, Windass

MOH, Garner, Miller

Last 2 games, small margins cost us. Things will turn around - hoping that all starts tomorrow. 

Happy travels'Gers 3:1 Killie and driving home with a smile on our faces.

Happy travels.  New game, new start,  and hope we all go home happy

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Yank commentary 

'Andrew Holiday slides a danger pass through to striker Miller, he releases the kraken and it strikes off the metal frame in to the path of Garner who DDT's the defender and proceeds to pin him, kicks out on the 2 count! Meanwhile veteran Clint 'Eastwood' Hill does his best Woody Harrelson impression and slaps the ball over the line with his massive cock. And that's 1-0 to the Glasgow Rangers' 

Is that supposed to be comedy ? 

Foderingham

Tavernier Wilson Hill Hodson

Rossiter Halliday Windass

O'Halloran Garner Forrester

I will be disppointed to see Wallace start, though of course he will.

I'd drop holt as he's looked a bit off for me recently. O'Halloran must start, I'll be bamboozled if he doesnt.

8 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Can you define clicking. We were woeful against St Johnstone.  Our shots on target for the whole season must be on a par with Dundee. 

8 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Can you define clicking. We were woeful against St Johnstone.  Our shots on target for the whole season must be on a par with Dundee. 

the final third is definitely a problem

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Wilson Hill Hodson

Rossiter Halliday Windass

O'Halloran Garner Forrester

I will be disppointed to see Wallace start, though of course he will.

I'd drop holt as he's looked a bit off for me recently. O'Halloran must start, I'll be bamboozled if he doesnt.

Excellent team. Only possible change I would make to that is Miller for Forrester. Suggest bench of Gilks, Kiernan, Crooks, Holt, Dodoo and either Miller/Forrester. Really hope MW is watching your post here!