***The official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread***

Gaz52

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's been murder all season,just because you're captain doesn't mean fuck all.

Was the same under mccoist with mcculloch. Being captain should never mean you are guaranteed a start, no one in the teams should ever be guaranteed.

Getting in the starting XI should be on merit of your performances.

Don't like that line up at all. Hope I'm proved wrong but there is no balance in the front 3 with Miller playing in a wider role and the right side gives me little hope either as Tav and MOH are yet to show any kind of relationship at all. They never play well together in fact they seem unwilling to even pass to each other. I am however glad to see Windass has recovered from his knock midweek, he's got a goal in him soon, hopefully today. And also pleased to see Garner start again as I'm convinced given a run of games and the right service he will score goals. 

33 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Rangers team v Kilmarnock: Foderingham, Tavernier, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace, Windass, Halliday, Holt, O'Halloran, Garner, Miller

get fod out the team and get gilks in there, get hodson in the wing back and get  tav on the wing playing long side, josh, andy moh and have garner and miller up front

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Pull your tongue out his arse ya fucking fairy he's been gash.

Now now just because you talk mince there's no need to go OTT - you don't have to be the biggest hater - just chill and support your captain who, unlike you exudes class!