Leipzig

Carsons Dog

2 minutes ago, DavidC93 said:

Think since the game was announced mate prices have just kept going up and up , would be trying different airports down south , we got return from Manchester for £40 but the price of that flight is up to £200 now ! Sure my RSC is running a bus trip there if all else fails ?

Aye been looking at manchester, stanstead the lot prices have went through the roof in the last couple of days!? 

9 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Even if you have booked I'd wager you not going as you will end up on a mad one the day before it and wake up in a flat in easterhouse sucking off dogs and getting battered by woman with hep b 

I always make things on a Friday! It's Saturday or Sunday im brutal at letting down lol

When looking at flights remember that the german rail system is both cheaper and better than ours. Look at places all over the area. I may be going from Karlsruhe in southern germany for this. Flight can be got for £45-£55 quid return and train - 4 hours for as little as 30 euro.

20 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

5000 would be a huge number can see it being around 2500-3000 though 

I'd be shocked if there were less than 5000 mate

theres a lot of bears living in Germany/Berlin  also

i was at the World Cup in 2006 and hung about with a squad of them and was amazed when they told me they met up for games etc 

Just now, Gillete said:

I'd be shocked if there were less than 5000 mate

theres a lot of bears living in Germany/Berlin  also

i was at the World Cup in 2006 and hung about with a squad of them and was amazed when they told me they met up for games etc 

The time of year will keep he crowd just down imo mate.  Hamburg we only took round 3 or 4 000 if I remember rightly