Jump to content
Carsons Dog

Leipzig

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DavidC93 said:

Think since the game was announced mate prices have just kept going up and up , would be trying different airports down south , we got return from Manchester for £40 but the price of that flight is up to £200 now ! Sure my RSC is running a bus trip there if all else fails ?

Aye been looking at manchester, stanstead the lot prices have went through the roof in the last couple of days!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TunnyLoyal said:

We are all booked on the Glaswegian bus going from Berlin to Leipzig return. saves any fucking about. pm me if you want Hunters mobile number to text him to book seats. cheaper and better than train. used them few times abroad.

Cheers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any Hamburg loyal on rm? Be ideal if they were running a bus from Hamburg to the game me and a couple mates could jump on . Long shot I know but worth asking .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like an actual European trip! Everyone you speak to is going :lol:

hope they give us as many tickets as we want! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Feels like an actual European trip! Everyone you speak to is going :lol:

hope they give us as many tickets as we want! 

5000 would be a huge number can see it being around 2500-3000 though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Even if you have booked I'd wager you not going as you will end up on a mad one the day before it and wake up in a flat in easterhouse sucking off dogs and getting battered by woman with hep b 

I always make things on a Friday! It's Saturday or Sunday im brutal at letting down lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was there in Stuttgart, trying to get time off work to go to this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

January's always a tight month for us for cash and the run up to xmas but trying to persuade the missus to let me go with the lads:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't going to go but I've ended up booking. 6 of us flying from Manchester and staying in Berlin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gazza27 said:

January's always a tight month for us for cash and the run up to xmas but trying to persuade the missus to let me go with the lads:lol:

The missus is paying mines for my Christmas :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When looking at flights remember that the german rail system is both cheaper and better than ours. Look at places all over the area. I may be going from Karlsruhe in southern germany for this. Flight can be got for £45-£55 quid return and train - 4 hours for as little as 30 euro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to pick up a deal on Expedia,

 

return flights from stansted to Leipzig and 5 nights in a rented apartment for just over £80 a head 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sav_RFC said:

Managed to pick up a deal on Expedia,

 

return flights from stansted to Leipzig and 5 nights in a rented apartment for just over £80 a head 

Superb deal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sav_RFC said:

Managed to pick up a deal on Expedia,

 

return flights from stansted to Leipzig and 5 nights in a rented apartment for just over £80 a head 

5 nights ????.

You're going awol for the month aren't you.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

5 nights ????.

You're going awol for the month aren't you.......

??? making a holiday out of it! Been to Germany a few times but never Leipzig ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toryglen running a bus £120, PM them on Twitter if you're interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gazza27 said:

January's always a tight month for us for cash and the run up to xmas but trying to persuade the missus to let me go with the lads:lol:

Tell the Mrs this is what you want for Christmas... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Toryglen running a bus £120, PM them on Twitter if you're interested

I hope they get a full bus but at that price I'd always choose to.fly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the closest central station in Berlin and the closest station in Leipzig?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

5000 would be a huge number can see it being around 2500-3000 though 

I'd be shocked if there were less than 5000 mate

theres a lot of bears living in Germany/Berlin  also

 

i was at the World Cup in 2006 and hung about with a squad of them and was amazed when they told me they met up for games etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gillete said:

I'd be shocked if there were less than 5000 mate

theres a lot of bears living in Germany/Berlin  also

 

i was at the World Cup in 2006 and hung about with a squad of them and was amazed when they told me they met up for games etc 

The time of year will keep he crowd just down imo mate.  Hamburg we only took round 3 or 4 000 if I remember rightly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Tell the Mrs this is what you want for Christmas... 

That's my next move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×