Carsons Dog

Leipzig

6 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Travel should be alright once it calms down, tickets will be a big problem though

How will tickets be a problem? it's a 40000 seater stadium and a friendly. Should be easy for tkts. they average around 28000 or so for league games apparently so would imagine there will be considerable less than that intersted in a friendly during the winter break 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

How do you get the tickets? I'm signed for everything apart from away matches because they tie in with my weekend working away usually. Are they balloted or what?

I hope not, me and 3 others are wanting to go and if we don't get tickets for our end we are just getting tickets in their end.

Iv never been away to europe for the football. What is the usual way to get tickets?

Should've took the hit for the Friday to Monday before it was confirmed. Bastards. Not doing this if prices stay at that price

What are most people doing? Staying in Berlin and travelling for the game or staying in Leipzig?

2 minutes ago, RFCstuart said:

What are most people doing? Staying in Berlin and travelling for the game or staying in Leipzig?

Aye mate. 

12 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

How will tickets be a problem? it's a 40000 seater stadium and a friendly. Should be easy for tkts. they average around 28000 or so for league games apparently so would imagine there will be considerable less than that intersted in a friendly during the winter break 

Tickets in general would be easy, don't know how many away tickets there will be though 

Just waiting on confirmation from a couple. then booking out Sunday and back Monday 

Just booked 4 of us £30 return flights from Manchester to Berlin ? Saturday - Monday 

On Tuesday, November 01, 2016 at 7:52 AM, GOAT said:

I'm sure Hamburg was November?

i get what your saying but I really enjoyed Hamburg.  The crowd and the game was shite (it was a friendly after all) but the trip was brilliant for me.

Same mate.

Loved the trip to Hamburg. Went back earlier on this year, place is nuts. 

39 minutes ago, DavidC93 said:

Just booked 4 of us £30 return flights from Manchester to Berlin ? Saturday - Monday 

Cheapest a can see is £82, where did you get this mate?

Just booked flights to Berlin. Went on to check and Stansted to Berlin Sat - Mon was £25. Went into book and up to  £36.

No sure if I will defo go but thought I would get the flights booked at that price anyway.

It's good this is happening but I'm thinking Germany in January is going to be freezing which will put our players at risk so not sure if we could have picked somewhere else with a better climate.

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It's good this is happening but I'm thinking Germany in January is going to be freezing which will put our players at risk so not sure if we could have picked somewhere else with a better climate.

At risk of what ya lunatic :lol: 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Where's the best place to look for flights etc?

Skyscanner

18 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Booked.

:party:

Check whatsapp

Saturday half 7 in the morning from Glasgow to Berlin returning on the Monday. Booked some hotel in Leipzig for two days. ??

2 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

You underestimate Deutschland