Leipzig

Carsons Dog

2 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Sorry mate but that's a fucking rip-off. They don't even try and make that look like a good deal 2* hotel and the price based on x2 sharing etc. 

1 hour ago, bluewhitevanman said:

the15th is my 33rd birthday and was looking at that deal for my birthday but surely there must be a way to do the trip that is cheaper than that rip off. I would like to take the 2 boys and will look up something a bit better than that. 

Just going to my scratcher but will drop you a PM with a cheap way to do it tomorrow.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Sorry mate but that's a fucking rip-off. They don't even try and make that look like a good deal 2* hotel and the price based on x2 sharing etc. 

Don't need to apologise to me mate lol I was just sharing the link in case it suited anyone.

I know flight options is dear but they suited me a few times over the years doing daytrips or overnighters as you used less holidays from work.

Airline Easyjet has promised extra Glasgow to Berlin flights for football fans ahead of Rangers friendly against RB Leipzip.

Rangers fans are preparing to travel for the 'glamour friendly' against RB Leipzig in Germany on Sunday 15 January, 2017 at the Red Bull stadium in Leipzig.

The budget airline are releasing extra morning and afternoon flights for football fans from Glasgow to Berlin on Saturday 14 January. 

The impressive Red Bull stadium in Leipzig will be known to non-sports fans for hosting large music concerts – most recently Coldplay, the stadium is a few hours’ drive outside the vibrant city of Berlin.

Ali Gayward UK Commercial Manager said “ Berlin is one of our most popular destinations UK Wide for culture, nightlife and now sport. We have seen unprecedented demand for this weekend. We know how passionate the Rangers fans are and hope this extra flight will help the fans see their heroes in a great European city”.

Alongside the daily service to Berlin from both Glasgow and Edinburgh easyJet will fly an extra service from Glasgow for the match weekend on the 14th with an extra return service on the 16th. 

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:47 AM, Wednesday Loyal said:

Just checked the ticket prices for tomorrow's RBs home game and the highest price is 16 euro  so can see the Rangers tickets being around 10 Euro

zentralstadion_front.jpg

red-bull-arena.jpg

Any one else on the 08.00 from Donny on the 15th?

Looks a cracking stadium.

On 11/11/2016 at 3:10 PM, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Airline Easyjet has promised extra Glasgow to Berlin flights for football fans ahead of Rangers friendly against RB Leipzip.

Rangers fans are preparing to travel for the 'glamour friendly' against RB Leipzig in Germany on Sunday 15 January, 2017 at the Red Bull stadium in Leipzig.

The budget airline are releasing extra morning and afternoon flights for football fans from Glasgow to Berlin on Saturday 14 January. 

The impressive Red Bull stadium in Leipzig will be known to non-sports fans for hosting large music concerts – most recently Coldplay, the stadium is a few hours’ drive outside the vibrant city of Berlin.

Ali Gayward UK Commercial Manager said “ Berlin is one of our most popular destinations UK Wide for culture, nightlife and now sport. We have seen unprecedented demand for this weekend. We know how passionate the Rangers fans are and hope this extra flight will help the fans see their heroes in a great European city”.

Alongside the daily service to Berlin from both Glasgow and Edinburgh easyJet will fly an extra service from Glasgow for the match weekend on the 14th with an extra return service on the 16th. 

Ali Gayward lol