Leipzig

Carsons Dog

11 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Only one we can get is 1205.still need to drive doon rite enough n park car up.

Be worth it though ?⚪?

Check the Glasgow to Manchester Airport train it can be really cheap I got Glasgow to Manchester for £12after the Aberdeen game.

According to an e-mail I got yesterday the allocation is one ticket per season ticket holder.

AWAY FRIENDLY FIXTURE
RB LEIPZIG V RANGERS FC
RED BULL ARENA
LEIPZIG, GERMANY
SUNDAY 15 JANUARY 2017
KICK OFF 3.30PM
Dear Season Ticket holder,
Tickets for the above game are on sale now. Please note that tickets are limited to one per
Season Ticket and are priced at £15 for lower sections of the stadium and £10 for adult & £8
for concession for upper sections.
Tickets will be available via the usual Rangers outlets: Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls
cost 13ppm plus network extras), Online at rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket
Centre.
Thank you for your continued and loyal support.
Rangers Ticket Centre

6 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

According to an e-mail I got yesterday the allocation is one ticket per season ticket holder.

AWAY FRIENDLY FIXTURE
RB LEIPZIG V RANGERS FC
RED BULL ARENA
LEIPZIG, GERMANY
SUNDAY 15 JANUARY 2017
KICK OFF 3.30PM
Dear Season Ticket holder,
Tickets for the above game are on sale now. Please note that tickets are limited to one per
Season Ticket and are priced at £15 for lower sections of the stadium and £10 for adult & £8
for concession for upper sections.
Tickets will be available via the usual Rangers outlets: Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972 (calls
cost 13ppm plus network extras), Online at rangers.co.uk or in person from Rangers Ticket
Centre.
Thank you for your continued and loyal support.
Rangers Ticket Centre

As long as you get another Rangers number you are fine. I got one in mine and my days in the same transaction.

29 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Letter in from Strathclydes finest bawbags to sign in at the polis station half an hour before kickoff.. what a shower of pathetic mutants. 

30 minutes is plenty of time to make it to Leipzig mate, as long as you have access to a SR71 Blackbird.

Gutted I'm no going, none of my pals are up for it on the bus and are too skint for flights etc. I thought about going on a bus myself, I know it's fellow Rangers fans I'd be with but I still think I'd feel a bit awkward not knowing anycunt on a trip to Germany and back :lol: 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Gutted I'm no going, none of my pals are up for it on the bus and are too skint for flights etc. I thought about going on a bus myself, I know it's fellow Rangers fans I'd be with but I still think I'd feel a bit awkward not knowing anycunt on a trip to Germany and back :lol: 

Don't be daft mate, that's how some of the best trips are made, going with no expectations.

After a beer or 47, you'll be best pals with everyone sitting next to you! Get yersel booked up.

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I am traveling both ways on my own fair enough I will be meeting some over there get yourself over mate (tu)  

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Genuinely can't wait for this. 3 generations Of The family and my best mate all heading over. 

I've missed my Euro trips. Worst thing about the demotion imo

@Mr Soprano will be deeply hurt at you describing me like that mate... :D:lol: