Leipzig

Carsons Dog

Any estimates of how many are travelling? I was in Hanover a wee while back with a couple of thousand others (albeit more than a few from the Army bases nearby) which I thought was simply outstanding for a challenge match.

Given our enforced absence from the European scene for the last few years, I reckon that the number of Bears travelling for this one could be exceptional. Just wish that I could be one of them.

1 hour ago, RFC16 said:
1 hour ago, RFC16 said:

Dunno if anyone noticed but the confirmation page or your purchase history, it says seat for this game which just has a number at end of it.do you reckon this could be how manys been sold so far?

Dunno if anyone noticed but the confirmation page or your purchase history, it says seat for this game which just has a number at end of it.do you reckon this could be how manys been sold so far?

The tickets said frete platswahl , basically you sit in any empty seat.

Just now, danger ranger said:

The tickets said frete platswahl , basically you sit in any empty seat.

Aye a seen that on a mates ticket.

Was just wondering how many had been bought and if that number was the number of tickets sold

5 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Aye a seen that on a mates ticket.

Was just wondering how many had been bought and if that number was the number of tickets sold

Don't know, but anybody that wanted a ticket seems to have got one easily which is a good thing, I would imagine we are going to have at least 3000 bears there and people who live in Germany added to that figure, going to be a great trip.

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Any estimates of how many are travelling? I was in Hanover a wee while back with a couple of thousand others (albeit more than a few from the Army bases nearby) which I thought was simply outstanding for a challenge match.

Given our enforced absence from the European scene for the last few years, I reckon that the number of Bears travelling for this one could be exceptional. Just wish that I could be one of them.

Alot of us have been moved from germany mate. Not alot British in germany now. 

1 minute ago, RFC16 said:

Very good

You are most welcome.

If I remember rightly from a very drunken Stag night, your hotel is in or very near to the City Centre, and what a city it is. Berliners have a happy knack of knowing how to enjoy themselves. Have a good time mate. 

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

You are most welcome.

If I remember rightly from a very drunken Stag night, your hotel is in or very near to the City Centre, and what a city it is. Berliners have a happy knack of knowing how to enjoy themselves. Have a good time mate. 

Cheers mate.lookin forward to it