Leipzig

Carsons Dog

Are the Sun and the Record really making a story out of the Rangers fans singing 10 German bombers? Seriously? 

Doesnt seem like any Germans were offended but thousands of tarriers seem to have an issue with it. The same set of scumbags who rolled into Manchester and chanted 'We bombed Manchester'. 

Was there a story about that? Was there fuck. The dehumanisation of our fans continues and will never stop until these gutter rags are taken to task. 

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Are the Sun and the Record really making a story out of the Rangers fans singing 10 German bombers? Seriously? 

Doesnt seem like any Germans were offended but thousands of tarriers seem to have an issue with it. The same set of scumbags who rolled into Manchester and chanted 'We bombed Manchester'. 

Was there a story about that? Was there fuck. The dehumanisation of our fans continues and will never stop until these gutter rags are taken to task. 

Craig Houston probably tipped them off!

10 hours ago, WGOH said:

Expected something like this from the rags. I knew they'd be looking for anything negative. FFS, I heard loads of bears in their poshest Scottish accents trying to order grub & not being understood, so I hardly think the Germans even knew what was being sung. As usual, the media more or less are saying "be offended" even though you haven't a clue what you even heard. Cringeworthy, maybe even bad taste, but that's about it. This from the same rag that brings up the war any time England play Germany at football.

Absolutely brilliant time. Seems the match was just a bonus for what's been a great weekend. Everything has went right for us. Fly out at 6pm tonight so going to take in some Berlin sights. Last night in beer hall was great again until someone set off the fire alarms but otherwise a great trip and hope we can get back again!

26 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Absolutely brilliant time. Seems the match was just a bonus for what's been a great weekend. Everything has went right for us. Fly out at 6pm tonight so going to take in some Berlin sights. Last night in beer hall was great again until someone set off the fire alarms but otherwise a great trip and hope we can get back again!

We are on route to the Olympic stadium the now. Can get a group ticket for €20,80 up to 5 people get zone ABC and you can go everywhere. We are half an hour from the Olympic stadium then another hour to the airport and we need a bus in between and the ticket covers that too crazy what we pay back home. 

2 hours ago, PeterM said:

Yesterday i was robbed :( but my friends im with helped me out so i have enough money to last till tomorrow , going to berlin soon & then later the bier hall

Fucking hell mate. Noticed a few pick pockets yesterday trying to fit in amongst us. Didn't help them that they looked Romanian lol