Leipzig

Carsons Dog

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye that's what we done this morning mate. 630 Berlin and 910 stanstead.

possibly a delay for leaving stanstead if the fog is as bad as this morning. We were nearly 45 mins late in leaving. 

It's a busy airport mate but 1 hour 5 should be OK for getting through 

Fuck knows how you's made that flight!

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Fucking hotel charged me £160 for my room for not cancelling it, even though I phones and they didn't answer.

Call your bank and try to put through a visa indemnity claim - if you attempted to cancel but the provider didn't provide suitable or any response you could have a claim. If challenged you should be able to prove you attempted through phone records etc.

Maybe read the below before you do though! 

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/ombudsman-news/78/78-claiming-back-payments.html

Hope you get sorted!

3 hours ago, BEE said:

Not posting what happened incase any journos looking in but that beer hall last night was mental.

Ahaha :lol: 

Your mrs sent me inty the toilet to look for you a couldny find ye anywhere but. 

Ended up out til half 5 this morning and now a feel like a bus has ran over my head. 

55 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Call your bank and try to put through a visa indemnity claim - if you attempted to cancel but the provider didn't provide suitable or any response you could have a claim. If challenged you should be able to prove you attempted through phone records etc.

Maybe read the below before you do though! 

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/ombudsman-news/78/78-claiming-back-payments.html

Hope you get sorted!

Already on it mate

1 hour ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Ahaha :lol: 

Your mrs sent me inty the toilet to look for you a couldny find ye anywhere but. 

Ended up out til half 5 this morning and now a feel like a bus has ran over my head. 

I was wrecked mate; lost my jacket with phone, passport and wallet in it when that kicked off. Luckily found it but was terrified.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I was wrecked mate; lost my jacket with phone, passport and wallet in it when that kicked off. Luckily found it but was terrified.

We had a boy who lost, his wallet, his passport, his jacket, his bag, his phone & 2 match tickets. 

?

35 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

This Schoenfeld airport is a shit hole.

Warm beer and nowhere to drink it

The Irish bar had a CD on it UDR4 belting out it today. Waiting to go on my Glasgow flight now bolted through stansted. 

Cabin crew said the pilot couldn't hear air traffic control going to berlin a couple of days ago ??.

Thats me been back about an hour now and back in my own bed! What a weekend. Best in a long time. Can't wait for the next trip. Unreal how many cunts I knew that I bumped into, and mostly in Berlin :lol:  That beer hall was fucking incredible.

Just Hame burst baw big time after planes trains and automobiles

loved it over in Leipzig great people lovely city, Our fans are great but Leipzig fans outstanding too sang for 90 mins 

would go back there defo preferrably in summer as coldest place ever lol

All bears i met too were amazing