Leipzig

Carsons Dog

18 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

ooft same here man, when i look at my computer straight on can see wee shapes dancing about the side :confused:

This makes me feel better as thought this meant I was dying.

44 minutes ago, BEE said:

I lasted 5 hour - some shift.

41 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

ooft same here man, when i look at my computer straight on can see wee shapes dancing about the side :confused:

Couple of cunts have been asking how my trip was just being nice and I've just nodded and made a sort of 'hmm' noise.

Best of it is, I don't even think I done fuck all wrong. It's the comedown :megaanguish:

15 minutes ago, rossj6 said:

Got talking too a local on Saturday. Just text saying 

Oh great!!! Then it was a good trip! 
It has been a special time in the "Hofbräuhaus" !!!
Thanks for the Fan-scarf!?⚪?⚪?

I gave ma scarf to some fraulein I was firing into.

This was after she knocked back my request for her number.

Fuck knows why I thought a bar scarf would have done the trick :megaanguish:

55 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Couple of cunts have been asking how my trip was just being nice and I've just nodded and made a sort of 'hmm' noise.

Best of it is, I don't even think I done fuck all wrong. It's the comedown :megaanguish:

I woke up back of 3 and pretty sure I had an anxiety attack brought on by the comedown. Was just panicing over nothing, first time (and hopefully last) that's ever happened to me.

Bring on Azerbaijan.

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

I gave ma scarf to some fraulein I was firing into.

This was after she knocked back my request for her number.

Fuck knows why I thought a bar scarf would have done the trick :megaanguish:

I swapped mine with a guy in the bar on Leipzig station and the fuckin` police confiscated it saying it was a Locomotive Leipzig Hooligan scarf :lol:

What a fucking trip.

Saturday night in the beer hall was absolute chaos. Ended up in some techno club that night :lol:

Special shoutout to Seb and his Smart car for sorting the lads out with some quality equipment. He'll never read this but he needs the recognition.

Not all heroes wear capes.

9 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

What a fucking trip.

Saturday night in the beer hall was absolute chaos. Ended up in some techno club that night :lol:

Special shoutout to Seb and his Smart car for sorting the lads out withsome quality equipment. He'll never read this but he needs the recognition.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Saturday nite in their was one of best experiences of my life 

15 minutes ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

Something must've been in those steins in that beer hall man. 

Was like the hangover on Sunday morning trying to patch together what the fuck happened on Saturday night! Total black out lost everything I had on me wallet etc.. mate lost his phone and another boy I was with shat himself (and also shat in the corridor of the hostel). Emailing the hostel to request the cctv ?

I heard in the airport that someone had shat themselves :lol: . That beer hall will live with me forever, it was bouncing . A boy I met that we met up with a couple of times (randomly got on our train and turns out he was on the same bus as us to leipzig) lost his phone too. Seemed to happen to a few folk.