Leipzig

Carsons Dog

6 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Travel should be alright once it calms down, tickets will be a big problem though

How will tickets be a problem? it's a 40000 seater stadium and a friendly. Should be easy for tkts. they average around 28000 or so for league games apparently so would imagine there will be considerable less than that intersted in a friendly during the winter break 

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

How do you get the tickets? I'm signed for everything apart from away matches because they tie in with my weekend working away usually. Are they balloted or what?

I hope not, me and 3 others are wanting to go and if we don't get tickets for our end we are just getting tickets in their end.

12 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

How will tickets be a problem? it's a 40000 seater stadium and a friendly. Should be easy for tkts. they average around 28000 or so for league games apparently so would imagine there will be considerable less than that intersted in a friendly during the winter break 

Tickets in general would be easy, don't know how many away tickets there will be though 

On Tuesday, November 01, 2016 at 7:52 AM, GOAT said:

I'm sure Hamburg was November?

i get what your saying but I really enjoyed Hamburg.  The crowd and the game was shite (it was a friendly after all) but the trip was brilliant for me.

Same mate.

Loved the trip to Hamburg. Went back earlier on this year, place is nuts. 

2 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

You underestimate Deutschland