Leipzig

Carsons Dog

17 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I heard in the airport that someone had shat themselves :lol: . That beer hall will live with me forever, it was bouncing . A boy I met that we met up with a couple of times (randomly got on our train and turns out he was on the same bus as us to leipzig) lost his phone too. Seemed to happen to a few folk. 

The beer hall was on a different level, that's the best I've ever seen our fans and can't imagine seeing it any better than that to be honest. 

Fair play to the German act that came on they were getting pelters before they started as we thought it'd be shite and get in the way of the sash bash, but they came on and fucking rocked the place ?

I'd like to blame pickpockets for the amount of phones wallets etc going missing but everyone was just heavy heavy mwi ?

1 hour ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

The beer hall was on a different level, that's the best I've ever seen our fans and can't imagine seeing it any better than that to be honest. 

Fair play to the German act that came on they were getting pelters before they started as we thought it'd be shite and get in the way of the sash bash, but they came on and fucking rocked the place ?

I'd like to blame pickpockets for the amount of phones wallets etc going missing but everyone was just heavy heavy mwi ?

The Sunday night when the band put on simply the best, penny arcade and glad all over was absolute amazing. Everyone standing up....singing. superb!!!!! Would love too see videos of it if anyone has any. 

20 minutes ago, rossj6 said:

The Sunday night when the band put on simply the best, penny arcade and glad all over was absolute amazing. Everyone standing up....singing. superb!!!!! Would love too see videos of it if anyone has any. 

Guess who started 4 lads had a dream near the end on the Sunday night. :cheers: It went on for about 10-15 minutes straight and folk were singing it doing the conga. :lol:   Fucking magic.

27 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Guess who started 4 lads had a dream near the end on the Sunday night. :cheers: It went on for about 10-15 minutes straight and folk were singing it doing the conga. :lol:   Fucking magic.

Mate that was sensational. Great sight. Weekend as always goes in too quick. Would be amazing if we got H. Berlin in the qualifiers in the summer just too go back too that beer hall for a sing song .?

7 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

You catch your flight up the road ok ? 

Stansted was a shambles the board said final call and it hadn't boarded yet. Passport control as well. 

12 hours ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

A lost mine during the march then phoned it from my pals phone n luckily somecunt had picked it up. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, PeterM said:

Back Home , An Amazing Time In London/Leipzig/Berlin Cant Wait For Our Next European Match

Going To Go Back In For OktoberFest That Bier Hall Will Be Amazing For It

Nothing in that Bier Halle will ever beat Saturday night, unreal. 

4 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Stansted was a shambles the board said final call and it hadn't boarded yet. Passport control as well. 

Aye mate just. I was near the front of Passport Control but those fucking machines were holding everyone up. I got through no bother but I wondered if it would have been quicker going through the non e-passport line but I wouldnt want to have risked getting chucked into the back of the e-passport line as it was fucking massive by the time we got to front of the queue. We arrived in Stansted ahead of schedule but there was a queue at the gate for Edinburgh by time we got there. I reckon a couple of things could have went wrong like having to get another terminal train or being at the back of that queue or even a slightly delayed flight and we would have missed it. Made it in the end. Went through security god knows how many times over the last few days and of course in Stansted I bleep and get asked to go in the big fucking scanner then get patted down. Thought that was gonna fuck us :lol: 

Do it all over again in a heartbeat though. It worked out in the end that we didn't have to hang about int Stansted but I was sweating like fuck by time I got to the gate :lol: 

11 hours ago, rossj6 said:

Mate that was sensational. Great sight. Weekend as always goes in too quick. Would be amazing if we got H. Berlin in the qualifiers in the summer just too go back too that beer hall for a sing song .?

Ive got a couple of videos actually. Gonna see if I can fire them on youtube later!

23 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Aye mate just. I was near the front of Passport Control but those fucking machines were holding everyone up. I got through no bother but I wondered if it would have been quicker going through the non e-passport line but I wouldnt want to have risked getting chucked into the back of the e-passport line as it was fucking massive by the time we got to front of the queue. We arrived in Stansted ahead of schedule but there was a queue at the gate for Edinburgh by time we got there. I reckon a couple of things could have went wrong like having to get another terminal train or being at the back of that queue or even a slightly delayed flight and we would have missed it. Made it in the end. Went through security god knows how many times over the last few days and of course in Stansted I bleep and get asked to go in the big fucking scanner then get patted down. Thought that was gonna fuck us :lol: 

Do it all over again in a heartbeat though. It worked out in the end that we didn't have to hang about int Stansted but I was sweating like fuck by time I got to the gate :lol: 

Same my polo shirt was sticking to me. The cabin crew woman on our flight to Glasgow said she done the Berlin flight a couple of days earlier and the Pilot couldn't hear Air traffic control :lol: 

11 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

We had that as well thought we were going to be rushing in and there was still a flight to Edinburgh boarding in front of us

2 minutes ago, LeeWallace5 said:

Someone must have brought it home from Germany and posted it, had a British stamp on the letter. Class act whoever it was anyway.

I've cloned your cards and I stole all the cash fucker.