Leipzig

Carsons Dog

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Pretty sure the women's cup final over there was a sell out in a large stadium

They average 28000 or so for league games in a 40000 seater stadium. Are they gonna have 12000 more at a friendly against us on a freezing cold January day?

6 minutes ago, brazz1972 said:

They average 28000 or so for league games in a 40000 seater stadium. Are they gonna have 12000 more at a friendly against us on a freezing cold January day?

You never know mate, there may be a good amount who don't normally go but will want to for this one

The Germans love an occassion

46 minutes ago, ManchestGer said:

Booked up, Manchester to Nuremberg £30 return. Saturday to Monday!

Thats not too bad, had a look at that but its 50 odd for the train and it would have to be on morning of the game as its too late arrival in to Nuremberg, longer train aswell. Also travel to Manchester for us to think about!

Cheapest option for me looks like flying into Berlin, roughly £80.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

It's good this is happening but I'm thinking Germany in January is going to be freezing which will put our players at risk so not sure if we could have picked somewhere else with a better climate.

So....Germany will be freezing as oppose to sweltering Scotland? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Thats not too bad, had a look at that but its 50 odd for the train and it would have to be on morning of the game as its too late arrival in to Nuremberg, longer train aswell. Also travel to Manchester for us to think about!

Cheapest option for me looks like flying into Berlin, roughly £80.

Yeah looking at the trains now, was going to do Berlin but it jumped from £30 to £104 return in no time.

1 minute ago, RFCstuart said:

Why not? I reckon we'll get as many tickets as we want for this game, it won't sell out.

see what happens mate... Probably just go for a few days get back into the swing of it for next year hahahaha.. Some of the best nights I have had following Rangers has been away in Europe taking over pub's and all sorts...