*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Back to lethargic shite again. Windass, O'Halloran and Holt don't look interested in closing their midfield down quick. Need to buck our ideas up in the second half and be ruthless 

Walker is as bitter as they come, calling Foderingham awful was a disgrace, his kicking was poor a couple of times but to call a guy who's had a fantastic season awful is embarrassing. You'd never hear it about Gordon. Fenian wee wanker

More or less going to write the same thing mate ??

Why the hell do we not press them, they are pressing us and it is working. Wallace continues to do it,back off, back off. It isn't even the performance that is annoying it is the will to win the ball. Time and time again if we lose it and it is a 50/50, I see a lot of the players just standing about not bothering going towards the ball. We should have had this game out of sight by now and it will cost us, I am going to be honest but I cant see us winning this game.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

:lol:

You don't half talk some amount of nonsense.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

:lol:

You don't half talk some amount of nonsense.

I understand your frustration but its true the boys been off it for weeks not good enough for us but for some reason he gets it easy on here. Cause he "works hard" he's a piss poor player.

the whole midfield are running about like headless chickens what a fucking embarrassment, we can't defend we can't score there's no heart this team is a total shambles looked to press for about 10 mins or so missed a couple of good chances lose a goal then the heads go down fucking spineless the lot of them.the tarriers took 4 off these county wankers with a reserve team for fuck sake.warburton had better be kicking some balls at half time this is nowhere near good enough. there had better be improvement in the second half we Need to secure the three points.

Normal service resumed, square passing, receiving the ball with your back to goal (always) total reluctance to put the ball in the box, last 30 seconds of the first half and they are still passing around the 18 yard box. Dire stuff today really hard to watch.

Distribution from the back so, so painful to watch.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Fuck off there's been far worse than him on the pitch

How many are passing up a free shot at goal with a mongo flick?

Miller getting a game at all sums  up how fucking shite we are. Spends more time taking touches in midfield (usually 3 or 4 to just control the ball) than up front posing a danger. Shite.

1 minute ago, 1bluebaba said:

If only you were allowed to make 7 substitutions at half-time!!

Priority I suppose to take off Miller & Holt and then rock/paper/scissors for any of the other numerous non-performers.

Happy with Tav and Halliday

I'm a big fan of Tav but he is having a shocker.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I understand your frustration but its true the boys been off it for weeks not good enough for us but for some reason he gets it easy on here. Cause he "works hard" he's a piss poor player.

He might not be at his best, but claiming he's a piss poor player your just talking shite.