Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

The Joey Barton Thread

He will have another club already lined up and the off with stress tactic is regularly used by people when they don't want to into work , especially knowing they won't be back . I just hope we have not paid him much - at a maximum of up till the transfer window opens 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

What's the latest, is JB staying or is he offski ?

Offski, the club has handled it so badly that we have a player on the books who is earning the most - he handed in a sicknote from the doctor, shambles

17 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

You are going to take the side of a player over The Club..??...Really..??...

We don't even know what he done and no one in this situation has came out of it good 

and as for the club after the treatment the fans got regards the cup final I have no faith in our board/club as it is currently ran

Just now, A.T.G said:

Offski, the club has handled it so badly that we have a player on the books who is earning the most - he handed in a sicknote from the doctor, shambles

I'm fucking sick of him - my sick notes going in tomorrow. 

Rotten through to the fucking core - nasty wee cunt.

Grundy and calio like this

I hope it is sorted just to put this whole fucking shambles to bed. Barton has made himself look a cunt, the club have made themselves look extremely unprofessional and once again the fans are left wondering what the fuck is going on behind the scenes as the club expect everything from the support and give back fuck all. 

KWBear, Blue Rino, A.T.G and 1 other like this

9 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

We don't even know what he done and no one in this situation has came out of it good 

and as for the club after the treatment the fans got regards the cup final I have no faith in our board/club as it is currently ran

None of us know what actually happened..and whilst I too felt and feel that the Club didn't and hasn't dealt with many issues (especially the cup final fans treatment)..You came out and backed Barton rather than the Club...I just found that strange..Club always comes 1st..Even if the current Board seem to either hide away or make an arse of it..The Club comes 1st..NOT individuals but CLUB..

Do you think Barton gives a fuck about the Club or the Support..??...

13 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

We know he's Joey Barton and we know his history of behaviour like this. We also know it's Glasgow Ranges and no player comes before the club. Ever. 

Get him out the door. 

TEFTONG likes this

This board and management have shown no signs of restoring Rangers back to the top of Scottish football, being professional or leading the fight against our enemies

They are not fit to do so and this Barton debacle shows just how fucking amatuer everyone at the club is

The decision to sign a known arsehole without thinking about this certain scenario just reeks of short sightedness and I for one, can't wait to see the back of this fucking season

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

This board and management have shown no signs of restoring Rangers back to the top of Scottish football, being professional or leading the fight against our enemies

They are not fit to do so and this Barton debacle shows just how fucking amatuer everyone at the club is

The decision to sign a known arsehole without thinking about this certain scenario just reeks of short sightedness and I for one, can't wait to see the back of this fucking season

I don't think anyone could have foreseen how it's actually turned out unless they had a some kind of fantastic imagination. :D

Buggleskelly likes this