The Joey Barton Thread

Swagger

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

I don't think anyone could have foreseen how it's actually turned out unless they had a some kind of fantastic imagination. :D

Surely to fuck they could have some concerns about signing him and a plan to manage this certain situation because there was always a chance something like this could arise with Barton's past

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

So what facts humiliated him?

He's been demoted mate, made to train with the youngsters, in any walk of life that would humiliate anyone so it is no surprise he has went down this route...I'm not saying he didn't deserve it because I don't know the facts of what happened

Just now, TheBluebells said:

Suspended, come back, suspended, come back, suspended 3 weeks, come back, suspended again, come back, suspended...wait actually naw away in the corner and train with the kids, in fact we'll pay you off. 

Whole things been a mess. 

Looks like the disciplinary process is on the back of a fag packet, and somecunts chucked it oot!

and the circus continues ...

Warburton this is your mess. You wanted him, you signed him, you were involved in the bust up, you wanted him banished, you brought him back to train with the unders ... your mess.

Absolute shambles of a club we are. King just give this wee creep his money and get him to fuck. Don't bother waiting on Burnley. 

11 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

He's been demoted mate, made to train with the youngsters, in any walk of life that would humiliate anyone so it is no surprise he has went down this route...I'm not saying he didn't deserve it because I don't know the facts of what happened

Unfortunately (or fortunately...depending on your stance on employees rights) there are certain protocols an employer must go through when dealing with a breach of discipline.  I'm assuming Rangers have followed it to the letter otherwise we'd certainly have heard about it from Barton or his agent.  No doubt we'll get a view from Barton where he'll portray himself as a passionate victim in this episode when all he was doing was trying to push us forward; and (bookmark this) the detractors in our own support who seem to hate everything about everything to do with those running the club will use it as evidence.  

edit. Ooops, already started.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Unfortunately (or fortunately...depending on your stance on employees rights) there are certain protocols an employer must go through when dealing with a breach of discipline.  I'm assuming Rangers have followed it to the letter otherwise we'd certainly have heard about it from Barton or his agent.  No doubt we'll get a view from Barton where he'll portray himself as a passionate victim in this episode when all he was doing was trying to push us forward; and (bookmark this) the detractors in our own support who seem to hate everything about everything to do with those running the club will use it as evidence.  

What do you mean detractor? I don't hate our club or those who run it, I just think at the moment they are not fit for purpose and have not made good on their promises, and if this is them following their process to the letter then I'd hate to see them get it wrong!

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

and the circus continues ...

Warburton this is your mess. You wanted him, you signed him, you were involved in the bust up, you wanted him banished, you brought him back to train with the unders ... your mess.

Absolute shambles of a club we are. King just give this wee creep his money and get him to fuck. Don't bother waiting on Burnley. 

hopefully this is the last act and the head clown that is Barton can fuck off back down south.

13 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Just over a year ago majority of our supporters abondand the "club" so don't give me that shite 

i support the team not the club from the legless cunt Murray all the way through now to the cowards on our board i dont give a fuck about!

as a person myself who has an opinion in work which has got myself into bother then I would not stick it into barton without knowing the true story! 

Why bring David Murray's physical condition into it? You're an embarrassment. 

13 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Suspended, come back, suspended, come back, suspended 3 weeks, come back, suspended again, come back, suspended...wait actually naw away in the corner and train with the kids, in fact we'll pay you off. 

Whole things been a mess. 

If you got treated like this in your work no matter your salary you would have been off with stress