Zoltan Gera

Guest The Brown Brogue

Guest The Brown Brogue

Very good player IMO, and could easily fill the gap down the right of our midfield.

On a Bosman as well I think, worth a shout anyone reckon?

views from a WBA forum

If I'm totally honest, I'd rather not see Gera at the club next season. His performances last season were a real let down and he is another of these that thinks he now has a divine right to be in the Premiership.

We all saw what he is capable of in his first season with us - but with his commitment now questionable, added to the fact that he's entering the last year of his contract, can you really see the club keeping him on if we receive a decent bid?

Either that or we offer him a new contract - knowing Mr Peace can you really see him letting a player we signed for �1.5m leave on a Bosman?

i dont know too much about him though tbh

Mentioned him on a few occassions. A very good player when he wants to be, can sometimes hide in games tho. Sure he is on a bosman and I'm surprised he has not been snapped up yet. Was linked with an £11million move to Liverpool a few seasons back.

are you sure he is out of contract..

in july 2004 he signed a 3 year contract with a further one year option at the club's option.

so that means if someone was to offer him a contract they can say..no were taking him for another year even if he doesnt want to stay..does it work like that?

he does play on the right side of midfield (tu)

He's a very over rated player. No better than what we have. Keep our money

He's miles better than the likes of Adam, Burke, Novo, Sionko and Buffel.