Horse tips

hammer93

Recently I have been receiving text messages from different numbers telling me that a horse will win 100%, for the information they would like £10 payment when the horse wins.

My curiosity got the better of me so I took the info, the horse they sent me was azure flyer a 5/4 favourite, I didn't back it and rightly so as it finished 3rd.

I have been receiving similar messages from a selection of different numbers with 100% guarantees, they keep sending free info also, to date 3 horses have won and 4 have lost!!!

Has anyone else on here had similar dealings with such texts?

On 04/11/2016 at 6:43 PM, hammer93 said:

Recently I have been receiving text messages from different numbers telling me that a horse will win 100%, for the information they would like £10 payment when the horse wins.

My curiosity got the better of me so I took the info, the horse they sent me was azure flyer a 5/4 favourite, I didn't back it and rightly so as it finished 3rd.

I have been receiving similar messages from a selection of different numbers with 100% guarantees, they keep sending free info also, to date 3 horses have won and 4 have lost!!!

Has anyone else on here had similar dealings with such texts?

They'll send out thousands of texts. So hundreds of people will have been given the winner and think the guy is the dogs bollux.

15 minutes ago, BonjourBonjour said:

They'll send out thousands of texts. So hundreds of people will have been given the winner and think the guy is the dogs bollux.

See to be honest BonjourBonjour I really don't think that's the case otherwise I would of recriver horses of greater odds.

My theory is that they are chances who pick out 1 horse a day at 5/4 to 7/4 and hope it wins.