Jump to content
govanblue

*** Attention all RSC Members  - The Official RSCs for Wee Josh Appeal Thread

Recommended Posts


20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hi GB, as I run the Eddlewood loyal I will have a whip round at the next home game. 

Brilliant!  Cheers CB. (tu)

If your whiprounds are as big as your banners, we're laughing! :P

10452380_774318445954037_587996960098418

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, govanblue said:

Brilliant!  Cheers CB. (tu)

If your whiprounds are as big as your banners, we're laughing! :P

10452380_774318445954037_587996960098418

That handsome chap on the left corner is my good self. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That handsome chap on the left corner is my good self. 

Never had you down as a gimp :001:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye but I'm a good gimp.is??My

5ft 7 loyal so IN your gang,  how this fund hasnt taken off like others have IS a mystery. Keep up the great work guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, govanblue said:

Brilliant!  Cheers CB. (tu)

If your whiprounds are as big as your banners, we're laughing! :P

10452380_774318445954037_587996960098418

Post up on Facebook GB, hopefully the members will reach out to all the Rangers family they know and boost the amount. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Tannochside RSC will donate £100.

I will do it at some point this week.

Brilliant! :thumbup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:08 AM, piperpete said:

5ft 7 loyal so IN your gang,  how this fund hasnt taken off like others have IS a mystery. Keep up the great work guys.

Is it being promoted on other forums? Does anyone know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Is it being promoted on other forums? Does anyone know?

Not to my knowledits note but I havent really looked, funds like this usually jump out at you. Thats not to say ITs not anywhere else.i saw IT on STV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not on any other forums myself but just wondered if they were promoting this very worthwhile cause. Guys I know on FF have never mentioned it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

£100 payment just made by Tannochside RSC.

Thanks to all members of Tannochside RSC :21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Not on any other forums myself but just wondered if they were promoting this very worthwhile cause. Guys I know on FF have never mentioned it.

Yes there was a thread put on ££ in April, which received a handful of donations.

No they're not promoting it.

If you're surprised by that, you obviously don't know much about ££. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The members I know from it tells me all I need to know haha I joined some years back and was banned within an hour for being "Timothy":mutley:

Having said that, it wouldn't hurt for them to push it a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

The members I know from it tells me all I need to know haha I joined some years back and was banned within an hour for being "Timothy":mutley:

Having said that, it wouldn't hurt for them to push it a little.

Here's the thread.  

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1082556-My-wee-teddy-bear

Tell them to sort that site out!!!!

:p20:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mark adair said:

They have change it on ff to this guys 

 

IMG_1186.PNG

To be honest it's not very user friendly ff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mark adair said:

They have change it on ff to this guys 

 

IMG_1186.PNG

Well that's a bit better. :D

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?1095243-Please-donate-and-raise-awareness-to-this-young-bears-heartbreaking-predicament

Well done to Then.Now.Forever for his support. :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×