Jump to content
govanblue

*** Attention all RSC Members  - The Official RSCs for Wee Josh Appeal Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Zetland said:

:dazed:

Still working on the RSC's - WATP.

Round 2 of texting complete :21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 17/11/2016 at 10:59 PM, Zetland said:

Round 2 of texting complete :21:

You are a star zetland :party:well deserved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mark adair said:

You are a star zetland :party:well deserved 

Cheers Mark. Will PM you if any of the texts or calls I have received result in a donation :21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2016 at 6:34 PM, govanblue said:

Attention all RSC Members  - The Official RSCs for Wee Josh Appeal Thread

Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

 

 

 

 

RSCs Supporting Wee Josh

 

 

  • Blackpool True Blues
  • Blantyre RSC
  • Eddlewood Loyal
  • Kirkintilloch RSC
  • Newtownards & District RSC
  • RangersMedia Erskine Fund
  • Tannochside RSC
  • The Louden Tavern

 

 

 

Admittedly not a very big list at the moment, but just watch it grow!

 

So how can you help?

If you use any supporters bus whatsoever, then please speak to the convenor on the bus, and ask them if they would consider having a small collection for Wee Josh.

If you can get some contact details for me, I will get in touch with them and explain anything they want to know.

Or tell them to google "rangersmedia wee teddy bear"

 

Our aim is to get as many RSCs as possible added to that list above, so that we can say with hand on heart that the whole Rangers family is behind the wee lad - and raise a few bob in the process. (tu)

 

It won’t be easy.  Especially if you don’t ask for us!!!

 

2vj21ed.png

 

oCryTE.jpg

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7247448/Dad-releases-stark-image-of-Joshua-Adair-whose-body-is-crushing-him-to-death.html

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

 

 

 

:animal:     :gerbad:      :animal:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Collection made GB, think there's £50 in the bag. It's lying next to the telly and I've had a monster hangover today, will get it sorted tomorrow and get it paid. 

Well done mate. (tu)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zetland said:

Received an email from @ranter

Lothian True Blues will be the next RSC to donate to the Fund for Wee Josh :21:

Thanks to you all :541:

:thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Collection made GB, think there's £50 in the bag. It's lying next to the telly and I've had a monster hangover today, will get it sorted tomorrow and get it paid. 

Good Man! (tu)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers @ranter 

That brings us to 9 RSCs on board.

Only another 990 or so to go. (tu)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks to Monifieth Loyal RSC who have also made a donation. (tu)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia have now got back to Mark with their initial opinion...

childrens-hospital-of-philadelphia.jpg

"Thank you for contacting The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia regarding your child’s medical care. I am one of the Clinical Coordinators with International Patient Services that will be assisting you.

I am sorry to hear about your child’s condition.

Our Orthopedic Thoracic Insufficiency team has reviewed the medical records and imaging and may have some treatment to offer.

Joshua would need a full evaluation  in our Center for Thoracic Insufficiency Syndrome (CTIS) including:

•             MRI Spine and Dynamic lung MRI

•             CT of chest possibly L-spine also

•             AP/Lat spinal xray

•             Pulmonary Consultation- with PFT studies

•             Orthopedics and General Surgery evaluations

•             Cardiology evaluation and clearance

The VEPTR implantation surgery would be done in two separate procedures (left and right). Joshua would require expansions or lengthening two times a year, until about age 14. At that time he will likely need a posterior spinal fusion.

We can provide you with a cost estimate for these recommended services.  Please note that payment is requested upfront before an appointment is scheduled.

Without international health insurance this type of treatment can be cost prohibitive, due to the amount of surgeries and complex care needed for Joshua.

Please let me know how I can be of any assistance to you. I look forward to working with you and your family!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- That's quite a Christmas list - I really hope Santa's feeling generous this year - and next!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, govanblue said:

The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia have now got back to Mark with their initial opinion...

childrens-hospital-of-philadelphia.jpg

"Thank you for contacting The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia regarding your child’s medical care. I am one of the Clinical Coordinators with International Patient Services that will be assisting you.

I am sorry to hear about your child’s condition.

Our Orthopedic Thoracic Insufficiency team has reviewed the medical records and imaging and may have some treatment to offer.

Joshua would need a full evaluation  in our Center for Thoracic Insufficiency Syndrome (CTIS) including:

•             MRI Spine and Dynamic lung MRI

•             CT of chest possibly L-spine also

•             AP/Lat spinal xray

•             Pulmonary Consultation- with PFT studies

•             Orthopedics and General Surgery evaluations

•             Cardiology evaluation and clearance

The VEPTR implantation surgery would be done in two separate procedures (left and right). Joshua would require expansions or lengthening two times a year, until about age 14. At that time he will likely need a posterior spinal fusion.

We can provide you with a cost estimate for these recommended services.  Please note that payment is requested upfront before an appointment is scheduled.

Without international health insurance this type of treatment can be cost prohibitive, due to the amount of surgeries and complex care needed for Joshua.

Please let me know how I can be of any assistance to you. I look forward to working with you and your family!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- That's quite a Christmas list - I really hope Santa's feeling generous this year - and next!

 

 

 

:gerbad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well bears / supporters clubs a couple of quid each would sort this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Money paid in from Eddlewood Loyal, just wish it was more. 

Cheers CB - that takes us past another milestone...

22523.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Money paid in from Eddlewood Loyal, just wish it was more. 

You get your own :541: @Courtyard Bear

Thanks to the members of Eddlewood Loyal RSC :21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2016 at 6:34 PM, govanblue said:

Attention all RSC Members  - The Official RSCs for Wee Josh Appeal Thread

Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

 

 

 

 

RSCs Supporting Wee Josh

 

 

  • Blackpool True Blues
  • Blantyre RSC
  • Eddlewood Loyal
  • Kirkintilloch RSC
  • Lothian True Blues
  • Monifieth Loyal RSC
  • Newtownards & District RSC
  • RangersMedia Erskine Fund
  • Tannochside RSC
  • The Louden Tavern

 

 

 

Admittedly not a very big list at the moment, but just watch it grow!

 

So how can you help?

If you use any supporters bus whatsoever, then please speak to the convenor on the bus, and ask them if they would consider having a small collection for Wee Josh.

If you can get some contact details for me, I will get in touch with them and explain anything they want to know.

Or tell them to google "rangersmedia wee teddy bear"

 

Our aim is to get as many RSCs as possible added to that list above, so that we can say with hand on heart that the whole Rangers family is behind the wee lad - and raise a few bob in the process. (tu)

 

It won’t be easy.  Especially if you don’t ask for us!!!

 

2vj21ed.png

 

oCryTE.jpg

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7247448/Dad-releases-stark-image-of-Joshua-Adair-whose-body-is-crushing-him-to-death.html

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

 

 

 

:001:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2016 at 5:48 PM, TunnyLoyal said:

£100 payment just made by Tannochside RSC.

:21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zetland said:

:21:

Sorry guys, I was reading this and then must have quoted it too :dazed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2016 at 6:34 PM, govanblue said:

Attention all RSC Members  - The Official RSCs for Wee Josh Appeal Thread

Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

 

 

 

 

RSCs Supporting Wee Josh

 

 

  • Blackpool True Blues
  • Blantyre RSC
  • Eddlewood Loyal
  • Kirkintilloch RSC
  • Lothian True Blues
  • Monifieth Loyal RSC
  • Newtownards & District RSC
  • RangersMedia Erskine Fund
  • Tannochside RSC
  • The Louden Tavern

 

 

 

Admittedly not a very big list at the moment, but just watch it grow!

 

So how can you help?

If you use any supporters bus whatsoever, then please speak to the convenor on the bus, and ask them if they would consider having a small collection for Wee Josh.

If you can get some contact details for me, I will get in touch with them and explain anything they want to know.

Or tell them to google "rangersmedia wee teddy bear"

 

Our aim is to get as many RSCs as possible added to that list above, so that we can say with hand on heart that the whole Rangers family is behind the wee lad - and raise a few bob in the process. (tu)

 

It won’t be easy.  Especially if you don’t ask for us!!!

 

2vj21ed.png

 

oCryTE.jpg

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/7247448/Dad-releases-stark-image-of-Joshua-Adair-whose-body-is-crushing-him-to-death.html

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

 

 

 

@Big Al II

Is this the video you were asking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×