Spineless.

gogzy

In the literal sense.  We need a whole new spine in the team, back to front.

Simply not good enough for Rangers, major investment is needed, and right away.

Sick of watching turgid shite with no end product.  The fans did their part, they bought into the dream and purchased record season book numbers.  It's time for the board, and other investors to do theirs, reward the fans and spend the money that needs to be spent.

Anyone arguing that we do not need a major cash injection, and at least 4 new players, are deluded, or working to an agenda.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Calm down. 

We all know there needs to be a cash injection and better players signed but the reality is, that's not happening soon. 

Calm down???  are you watching the same team as me?

fuck calming down, get pissed off, we are struggling against the bottom side here, and it isn't an unusual thing.  

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

In the literal sense.  We need a whole new spine in the team, back to front.

Simply not good enough for Rangers, major investment is needed, and right away.

Sick of watching turgid shite with no end product.  The fans did their part, they bought into the dream and purchased record season book numbers.  It's time for the board, and other investors to do theirs, reward the fans and spend the money that needs to be spent.

Anyone arguing that we do not need a major cash injection, and at least 4 new players, are deluded, or working to an agenda.

Its not working at the moment but throwing cash at it isnt going to work...

Look at the players we have spent money on (wages and transfer fees) and tell me how many of them have turned out ok?

Personally, I wouldnt give this management team a lot of money to spend as I don't have the confidence that it will be spent well.

None of those players seem to give a fuck that we are dropping points.

It's as if they are happy with a point. Fucking strolling about passing it about at the back with no purpose.

Useless team and management. Can't wait for this season to be over.

Just now, simon said:

I don't trust Warburton to buy good players. 

You might be right.  Well get him to fuck and give a new management team cash to spend in January.

Save what is fast becoming a fucking shambolic season.

Midfield was non existent. 

Defense did ok at times, apart from their goal.

Wes was terrible today, and even though the whole crowd, team, cleaning lady and referee could see it, his teammates kept passing the ball to him. 

Slow as fuck build up play, no ideas in midfield, the only one who tried was MOH, along with Kenny Miller, who at the age of 36 is running back and closing down opponents when our midfield isnt even trying. 

Pathethic. 

We will learn from it.

And produce the same woeful performance next week. I wonder if those players hadnt already got tired of being booed for months now. 

1 minute ago, simon said:

I don't trust Warburton to buy good players. 

I don't trust Warburton to do a lot these days.

He can't even manage the ones he has. We have absolutely no tactics in any department. We have one basic method of playing football and we never ever deviate from it.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

You might be right.  Well get him to fuck and give a new management team cash to spend in January.

Save what is fast becoming a fucking shambolic season.

Don't think the money is there to pay him off and all who came with him tbh! 

Personally I think he needs to go. ??

The first half was abysmal which was down to the players but at half time it was down to the manager to get a performance out of those players and he failed miserably.

We wont sack Warburton probably because we can't afford to but the truth is Warburton isn't good enough to be Rangers manager.