Was Crooks signed to be a court jester?

Essandoh

After the first 20 mins it was obvious that we needed muscle, or some sort of physical presence, in that midfield. Halliday was a fucking shambles today. 

So why bring on 5'6 McKay and the ghost of Martyn Waghorn while this boy at 6'4 warms up at the side waiting for another 10 minute no-effort substitute's appearance?

If he isn't fit then he should never have been signed if it was going to take him 10 months to recover from his injury. The most we've seen of him is from a fucking Instagram video trying to swallow cinnamon. Couldn't write it.

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Crooks is a donkey, he'll never make it with us.

Crooks like about 18 of our squad are never Rangers players - I say it every week but because of a 3-0 win against a rank rotten killed team too many on here went into wanking fest mode 

We are so far behind right now. We have so many bang average players and a manager who thinks he's got iniesta   busquets ,  Suarez Messi and Neymar playing for him. 

11 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I would concentrate on the players who have failed today and most of the season rather than one who hasn't had a chance to prove himself for whatever reason.

Aye. Criticism of Matt Crooks based on a few minutes football is insane. :lol:

12 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Crooks like about 18 of our squad are never Rangers players - I say it every week but because of a 3-0 win against a rank rotten killed team too many on here went into wanking fest mode 

We are so far behind right now. We have so many bang average players and a manager who thinks he's got iniesta   busquets ,  Suarez Messi and Neymar playing for him. 

It was a decent performance, wtf happens in the space of a week to return to shite?

24 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Aye. Criticism of Matt Crooks based on a few minutes football is insane. :lol:

Where did I personally criticise Crooks? You'd be as well re-reading the post and if you look further down I actually reiterate that it isn't personal criticism of him.

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Where did I personally criticise Crooks? You'd be as well re-reading the post and if you look further down I actually reiterate that it isn't personal criticism of him.

Maybe you could re-read mine and point out where I say you did? 

I was referring to the posts above that clearly DO criticise him. 'Donkey', 'don't think he will make it', 'blow over in the wind'. The two people liking the donkey comment. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

After the first 20 mins it was obvious that we needed muscle, or some sort of physical presence, in that midfield. Halliday was a fucking shambles today. 

So why bring on 5'6 McKay and the ghost of Martyn Waghorn while this boy at 6'4 warms up at the side waiting for another 10 minute no-effort substitute's appearance?

If he isn't fit then he should never have been signed if it was going to take him 10 months to recover from his injury. The most we've seen of him is from a fucking Instagram video trying to swallow cinnamon. Couldn't write it.

Good post and I agree with it but it's a bit rich you had a pop at me in the MOH thread for saying he's shite and can people cool their jets with him yet you call Crooks a court jester? not that that bothers me, just thought it was double standards.

I agree with your post especially Halliday - he's utterly shite. 

Being born on the Copland Road, hating the Pope & The IRA doesn't make you a Rangers player. 

Crooks, like so many of Warburton's signings are baffling. 

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

It was a decent performance, wtf happens in the space of a week to return to shite?

When the sky or B.T cameras turn up these shitey no mark teams play as if their lives depend on it. Combine that with our journeymen English league squad players not being able to cope with the pressure and expectations of being Rangers players and a formation that has massive potential to be countered you get results like this. 

11 minutes ago, Big_dado said:

When the sky or B.T cameras turn up these shitey no mark teams play as if their lives depend on it. Combine that with our journeymen English league squad players not being able to cope with the pressure and expectations of being Rangers players and a formation that has massive potential to be countered you get results like this. 

No they don't.

I honestly don't know why people say this. Ross County, like the rest of the teams we've played against this season look utter shite. They can't string anymore than 6 or 7 passes together and usually don't score unless we fail to pick up our men in the box at set-pieces (yes I know there's the odd screamer like the St Johnstone goal last week).

To trot this myth out about playing out their skins and it's their cup finals isn't in anyway helpful when it comes to ways for us to improve. 

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No they don't.

I honestly don't know why people say this. Ross County, like the rest of the teams we've played against this season look utter shite. They can't string anymore than 6 or 7 passes together and usually don't score unless we fail to pick up our men in the box at set-pieces (yes I know there's the odd screamer like the St Johnstone goal last week).

To trot this myth out about playing out their skins and it's their cup finals isn't in anyway helpful when it comes to ways for us to improve. 

This today was the crux of the matter,  that Ross County team were abysmal.